Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Economy) !!!
- Financial stability board (FSB) was setup in which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.2009
Financial stability board (FSB) was setup in 2009. It is an international body affiliated with G20. Purpose: Monitor Global financial system. HQ: Basel, Switzerland.
- Which two bank was declared as State Bank of India and ICICI Bank as D-SIBs by RBI last year ?
1.SBI & HDFC
2.Axis & BOI
3.Indian Bank & ICICI
4.ICICI & SBI
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.ICICI & SBI
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) declared State Bank of India and ICICI Bank as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) on 31st August 2015.
- The first general social insurance scheme launched in which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Germany
The first general social insurance scheme was introduced in Germany in 1883
- Swavalamban Yojana for whom ?
5.All of theseAnswer – 4.Unorganised sectors
Swavalamban Yojana was a government-backed pension scheme targeted at the unorganised sector in India. It was applicable to all citizens in the unorganised sector who joined the National Pension Scheme (NPS) administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Act 2013.
- Hawala Operators can spilt the whole amount (say 1 crore) into several small units into several JDY accounts is known as
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Smurfing
A smurf is a colloquial term for a money launderer, or one who seeks to evade scrutiny from government agencies by breaking up a transaction involving a large amount of money into smaller transactions below the reporting threshold. A smurf deposits illegally gained money into bank accounts for transfer in the near future.
- Which is act as the central nodal authority for Bharat Bill Payment System(BBPS) ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.NPCI
National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) would act as the central nodal authority for Bharat Bill Payment System overlooking all complaints as well as audit of payment procedures.
- Which bank allow user to send money to their facebook friends without knowing their account numbers ?
1.Kotak Mahindra Bank
4.Lakshmi Vilas Bank
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kay Pay – First of its kind money transfer service providing a simple way to send money to friends, without even knowing their account numbers
Limit – 2500 – 25000
- …………..is an important concept and basically developed for rural areas of country where less number of banks
5.None of theseAnswer –1.KISOK banking
KIOSK banking is an important concept and basically developed for rural areas of country where less number of banks are and people can’t reach to the bank to use their services.
- Junk bonds are………… income instrument
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Fixed
A junk bond refers to high-yield or non investment-grade bonds. Junk bonds are fixed-income instruments that carry a credit rating of BB or lower by Standard & Poor’s, or Ba or below by Moody’s Investors Service.
- ………..is a campaign of the Government of India which aims to bring banking services to large rural areas
2.India bole YES
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Swabhimaan
Swabhimaan is a campaign of the Government of India which aims to bring banking services to large rural areas. It was launched by Smt. Sonia Gandhi on February 10, 2011