Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given Questions
Eight groups P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are going for rock climbing in different mountain ranges, viz. Saser Kangri, Rimo, Aravali, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Hardeol, Trisul and Kamet but not necessarily in the same order. These groups are also going for rafting in different rivers, viz. Meghna, Yamuna, Tons,Mahanadi, Tabi, Narmada, Koshi and Ganges but not necessarily in the same order,
- Group V is going neither to river Koshi nor to river Yamuna, Neither group U nor group V is going to raft in the river Mahanadi or the river Narmada. Group T is going to the Kamet mountain range.
- Group R is going to the Chaukhamba mountain range and the river Tabi. The one who is going to raft in the Tons is also going to the Kamet mountain range. Group P and Q are going for rafting either in the Narmada or Ganges.
- Group S does not want to raft in the Mahanadi and U does not want to raft in the Yamuna. The group which is climbing on the Sasar Kangri is rafting in the Koshi and the group which is climbing on the Trisul is rafting in the Yamuna. P and V do not climb on the Hardeol and the Aravali.The group which is climbing on the Rimo is rafting in the Ganges. Group W and V climb either on Nanda Devi or on the Aravali mountain range.
- Which group is going to raft in the river Narmada?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Q
- Which of the following groups is going to climb on the Sasar Kangri ?.
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.U
- The group rafting in the Tons is climbing in which of the following mountain ranges?.
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Kamel
- The group Q is going to climb on the which of the following mountain ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Hardeol
- Which of the following is true ?
1.P – Tabi
2.S – Trisul
3.V – Nanda Devi
4.R – Ganges
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.V – Nanda Devi
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H belonging to different cities viz Delhi, J & K, MP, Kerala, AP, Odisha, Rajasthan and Tamilnadu, but not necessarily in the same order, went to Hyderabad to attend an Education programme .Each had a different specialisation, viz Literature, Science, Presentation, Advertisement, Designing, Information Technology, Drawing and Writing, but not necessarily in the same order.
- E is from AP. G does not have specialisation in Literature or Science. C is from MP and he has specialisation in Designing. Neither F nor G has specialisation in Advertisement or Information Technology. One who is from AP has specialisation in Drawing. A and B have specialisation either in Information Technology or in Writing.
- D does not have specialisation in Advertisement and F does not have specialisation in Science. One who is from Tamilnadu has specialisation in Literature and one who is from Kerala has specialisation in Science. G and H belong either to Rajasthan or to Odisha.
- A and G do not belong to J & K and Rajasthan respectively. One who belongs to Delhi has specialisation in Writing.
- The person with specialisation in Information Technology comes from which of the following cities?
2.J & K
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.J & K
- Which of the following persons is from Tamilnadu ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.F
- Who is specialised in Science ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.D
- Which of the following is true ?
1.H – AP
2.G – Tamilnadu
3.A – Delhi
4.F – Odisha
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.A – Delhi
- Which of the following is not true ?
1.H – Presesentation
2.C – Designing
3.E – Drawing
4.D – Science
5.None of theseAnswer – 1. H – Presesentation
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.