Haryana Government signed eight momentum of understanding (MoUs) with top companies of China to set up a USD 10 billion industrial park and smart cities in the state. These MoUs were signed with top Chinese companies like Wanda Group, China Land Development Company Private Limited, and ZTE Corporation.
The MoUs were signed during the Investment Road show organized in Beijing, attended by representatives of more than 100 top notch Chinese companies.
Detail about Signed MoUs
- MoU signed with ZTE Corporation for the development of smart cities in Haryana.
- MoU was signed with Wanda Group Chairman Wang Jianlin for development of a World Class Comprehensive Industrial Park at Kharkhoda district in Sonipat.
- MoU was signed with China Fortune Land Development Company Private Limited (CFLD) for development of large format Industrial Parks in Haryana.
- According to MoU Wanda Group will invest a total of USD 10 billion to develop “Wanda Industrial New City” over an area of approximately 13 square kilometers.
- MoU was signed with Inspur Group, which plans to invest USD 100 million in IDC, CDN and cable-box manufacture plant.
Government has made a strong Pitch for Haryana as an ideal investment destination based on its strategic location, excellent infrastructure and supportive administrative system. For the Haryana Global Investors Summit schedule held on March 7 and 8, in Gurgaon CM invites the attendees to participate.
Key Points to Remember
- Chief Minister of Haryana-Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar
- Capital of Haryana- Chandigarh
- Prime Minister of China-Xi Jinping
- Capital of China- Beijing