Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Polity) !!!
- The Song ‘Vande Mataram’ was published in the novel …………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Anandmath
Vande Mataram literally, “I praise thee, Mother”—is a poem from Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay’s 1882 novel Anandamath. It was written in Bengali
- The National Anthem Jana-Gana-Mana composed originally in which language ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bengali
Jana Gana Mana is the national anthem of India. Written in Bengali, the first of five stanzas of the Brahmo hymn titled Bharoto Bhagyo Bidhata attributed to Nobel prize
- The Parliament is empowered to make laws on any subject of the State List during
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Emergency
Legislative During a national emergency, the Parliament becomes empowered to make laws on any subject mentioned in the State List
- ………………….. is the constitutional power of the Indian Parliament
1.Settling disputes among various departments
2.Reviewing the work of various institutions
3.Supervising the work of state legislatures
4.Amending Indian Constitution as and when required
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Amending Indian Constitution as and when required
Amending Indian Constitution as and when required is the constitutional power of the Indian Parliament
- The period between prorogation of Parliament and its re-assembly in a new session is called ………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Recess
The period between the prorogation of a House and its reassembly in a new session is called ‘recess’.
- …………………. was termed as ‘Heart and Soul of Indian Constitution’ by Dr.BR Ambedkar
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Article 32
Article 32 was called the “soul of the constitution and very heart of it” by Dr. Ambedkar
- If the population of the Municipalities is……………….. or more Ward committees are constituted
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.3lakhs
If the population of the Municipalities is 3lakhs or more Ward committees are constituted
- Who is the last chairman of planning Commission ?
1.Montek Singh Ahluwalia
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Montek Singh Ahluwalia
NITI Aayog replaces Planning Commission, Now PM Narendra Modi is the head of new body called NITI Aayog
- For the first time the National Flag of India was hoisted in the midnight of ……………………….
1.16th August, 1947
2.13th August, 1947
3.14th August, 1947
4.15th August, 1947
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.14th August, 1947
On the midnight of August 14, 1947 free India’s National flag was hoisted atop Council House, later renamed Parliament Bhavan.
- The National Anthem consists of ……….. stanzas
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.5
Jana Gana Mana is a five-stanza Brahmo hymn in the Bengali formal language titled Bharoto Bhagyo Bidhatadedicated to Supreme divine God or Para brahman who is the dispenser of the destiny of India.