Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to India Gk(Indian History) !!!
- Who was a member of the ‘Din-i-llahi’ ?
1.Raja Man Singh
3.Raja Bhaghwan Das
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Raja Birbal
The Din-i-llahi was founded by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1582AD. It was adopted by 18 people.Birbal was an hindu brahmin advisor in the court of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- AICC Session Gandhiji presided was held at……………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Belgaum
The only AICC session Gandhiji presided was held at Belgaum, Karnataka.
- ……………… was the Nawab of Bengal during Battle of Plassey
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Siraj-ud-duala
The Battle of Plassey was a decisive victory of the British East India Company over the Nawab of Bengal. Mirza Muhammad Siraj ud-Daulah more commonly known as Siraj ud-Daulah (1733 – July 2, 1757), was the last Nawab of Bengal
- Jallian Walla incident took place at ……………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Amristar
Jalli Walla incident took place at Amritsar on 13th April. 1919
- Who was the composer of Raga Kameshwari ?
1.Ustad Ali Akbar Khan
4.Pandit Ravi shankar
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Pandit Ravi Shankar
Raga Kameshwari was composed by Pandit Ravi shankar
- Which dynasty established an independent rule in Bijapur ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Adil Shahi
Adil Shahi dynasty – Yousuf Adil Shaha well known as a ruler who took advantage of the decline of the Bahmani power to establish himself as an independent sultan at Bijapur in 1498
- The Sufi movement originally started from which place ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Persia
The Bhakti and Sufi Movement in India played an important role in bringing harmony between the Hindus and the Muslims.It was started from Persia
- When and where was the All India Kisan Sabha formed ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.1936, Lucknow
All India Kisan Sabha formed in 1936 at Lucknow
- Hiuen Tsang visited India during the reign of
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Harshavardhana
Hiuen-Tsang (or Yuan Chwang), a Chinese Pilgrim, visited India during the reign of Harsha.
- ………………………..gave the title of ‘Mahamana’ to Madan Mohan Malvia
A.Dada Bhai Naurozi
B.Gopal Krishna Gokhale
E.None of theseAnswer – C.Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi gave the title of ‘Mahamana’ to Madan Mohan Malvia