Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Economy) !!!
- The First long term fiscal policy first announced in
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.1985
The Long-term Fiscal Policy announced by the Government of India in 1985
- …………………… is a progressive tax
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Income tax
A progressive tax is a tax that takes a larger percentage from the income of high-income earners than it does from low-income individuals. Ex – Income tax
- On-line Tax Accounting System(OLTAS) for which of the following ?
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Direct tax
OLTAS refers to On-line Tax Accounting System (OLTAS) for Direct Taxes.The direct taxes include the Income Tax and Corporate Taxes, which are directly levied from the concerned people and organizations.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched in ……………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.2014
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), the biggest financial inclusion initiative in the world, was announced by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15thAugust 2014
- Beti Bacho, Beti Padho Yojana was launched with an initial corpus of
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Rs.100cr
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is a Government of India scheme that aims to generate awareness and improving the efficiency of welfare services meant for women.
Launched: 22 January 2015 , Initial: Rs.100cr
- Silver Revolution is related to ……….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Egg
Th e silver revolution refers to the period in which the production of eggs was tremondously increased.
- …………………. is not a viewed as a national debt
1.National Saving Certificate
2.Life Insurance Policies
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.National Saving Certificate
National debt is the total amount owed by a government to its creditors.National Saving Certificate is not a viewed as a national debt
- The Consumer Price Index measures changes in retail prices on
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Monthly basis
A consumer price index (CPI) measures changes in the price level of a market basket of consumer goods and services purchased by households on monthly basis
- Which of the following committee was setup to look into the problems of small scale industries ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Abid-Hussain Committee
Abid-Hussain chaired six important committees set up by the Government of India covering Trade Policy Reforms; Project Exports; CSIR Review Committee for Development of Science and Technology; Textile Policy of the Government of India; Development of Capital Market; and Small Scale Industry.
- ………………….. is not a cause of rural departments
3.Purchase of seeds
4.High consumption expenditure
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.High wages
High wages is not a cause of rural departments