Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!!
- ………………. is also known as law of Galileo
1.Newton’s Second Law
2.Laws of motion
3.Newton’s Third Law
4.Newton’s First Law
5.All of theseAnswer – 4. Newton’s First Law
First law – Everybody retains its state or state of motion until an external force is applied on it
- Which of the following is unit of Luminous intensity ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Candela
Luminous intensity is a measure of the wavelength-weighted power emitted by a light source in a particular direction per unit solid angle
- According to the law of conservation of energy which of the following is true ?
1.Energy can be created by many methods2.
2.Enegy can’t be transformed into any other form
3.Energy can’t be destroyed
4.Energy can either be created or be destroyed
5.Both 1 and 3Answer – 3.Energy can’t be destroyed
Law of conservation of energy : Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but it can be transformed from one form to another form
- The pressure exerted anywhere at a point of cofined fluid is transmitted equally and undiminished in all directions throughout the liquid is known as
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Pascal’s law
Pascal’s law is also known as principle of transmission of fluid-pressure
- The speed of the light is
5.None of theseAnswer – 3. 3×108m/s
Light is a transverse wave
- Optical fibre following …………….. to carry the information in the form of light
1.Law of scattering
4.Total internal reflection
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Total internal reflection
Total internal reflection occurs when a propagating wave strikes a medium boundary at an angle larger than a particular critical angle with respect to the normal to the surface.
- Twinkling of stars is based upon……………………………
4.Both Reflection and Refraction
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Refraction
Refraction is the bending of a wave when it enters a medium where its speed is different
- Which of the following denotes Ohm’s law ?
1.I = VR
2.R/I = V
3.V = IR
4.R = VI
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.V = IR
Current is flowing through the conductor is direct proportional to the potential difference across its 2 ends.
- The process of splitting of a heavy molecules into 2 or more lighter molecules is known as
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Nuclear Fission
Fission – an atom splits into smaller parts, discovered by by German Otto Hahn
- Depth of the Ocean is measured by
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Fathometer
Fathometer uses sound waves to determine the depth of water.It unit is Fathom