Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 19th 2016 – Shift II
- World cancer day?
- Dry ice is?
- CEO of microsoft before Satya Nadella?
- Christiano Ronaldo belongs to which country ?
- First woman in space from china ?
- Which among the following is greatest pyramid (some weird options….. )
- Inventor of dynamite ?
- For making ice to melt, which substance is used (salt, caustic soda etc ….)
- Chera dynasty ruled which states of India? Kerala & Tamil Nadu
- First solar power airport?
- Supreme Court established on?
- Nerve Centre of Computer (hardware, Software, Control unit)
- In computer terminology what is MIPS ?
- Gyroscope is used in (telephones, television, keyboard, mouse)?
- Unit of sound?
- Which city is called Pink City ?
- Sumitra Mahajan represents which constituency? Indore