Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 19th 2016 – Shift III
1. Fullform of CT in CT scan – Computed Tomography
2. Who was the PM of India for two short periods following the deaths of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966? – Gulzarilal Nanda
3. CEC stands for – Chief Election Commission
4. Pakistan capital – Islamabad
5. Which is the Best picture in 88th Oscar Award? Spotlight
6. Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha? Sardar Vallabhai Patel
7. Full form of MRI? Magnetic Resource Imaging
8. Currency of Bangladesh? Taka
9. Mecca located in? Saudi Arabia
10. First women cosmonaut in the world? Valentina Tereshkova
11. I work @ home is by which bank? ICICI Bank
12. Green Tribunal is related to –
13. Main raw material in glass – Silica
1. A+B=90 A:B=2:1 then find TanA : TanB =?
2. A triangle is in the ratio of 4:5:6, then find shortest angle?
4. A:B=5:4,A:C=5:6 Then B:C=??
6. X=a2-25/a2-36 then x/y=a-5/a-6,find out y=?
7. TanA+TanB=1, tan3A+tan2B=?
8. 374 * 374 – 374 * 174=?