Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 30th 2016 – Shift III
- World Cup Cricket 2023 Venue – India
- Headquarters of ISRO – Bengaluru
- Validity time of cheque- 3 Months
- National Science Day- Feb 28
- First Bank in India – Bank of Hindustan
- Percentage of Nitrogen in air- 78%
- First Olympic Games was held in – Athens,Greece.
- Which is the opponent team for the first test match of Sachin in 1989?- Pakistan
- What is shortcut key to expand browsing screen in web browser?- F11
- Shimla Agreement took place in- 1972
- ASCII Stands For- American Standard Code for Information Interchange