Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Which King had gifted the Valuable Kohinoor diamond to the British and later it was petitioned to claim the Kohinoor Diamond ?
A.Maharaja Rajendra Singh
B.Maharaja Ranjith Singh
C.Maharaja Bhubinder Singh
D.Maharaja Ratnakar Singh
Answer – B.Maharaja Ranjith singh
In Supreme Court, Petitioned by All India Human Rights and Social Justice to claim the Kohinoor Diamond and Ring & Sword of Tipu Sultan from Britain. Headed by CJI Mr. Thakur and Solicitor General of India Mr. Ranjith Kumar.
- Culture Minister has released the commemorative coin and circulation coin of which Martyr on the occasion of His Martyr Day?
D.None of the Above
Answer – C.Tatya Rope
Culture and Tourism minister Mahesh Sharma has released Commemorative coin and Circulation coin of Tatya Tope during 2015-16 in association with State Govt. of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
- New Centre for Ganga River Basin Management and studies launched in which City in India?
Answer – B.New Delhi
Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation launched on collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and 10 Year Memorandum of Agreement signed between them.
- Which State in India topped in PPP project investments institution for overall co-ordination and management of PPP projects in the country?
Answer – C.Uttar Pradesh
The Study named PPP investment in Indian Infrastructure deals that need for growth and development and the state has claimed the most favoured investment destination.
- The First ever successful financing of Phillipines based Multi Lateral Financing agency Asian Development Bank providing 300 million Dollars to Uttar Pradesh for which commitment?
B.Enhancement of Banking Solution
C.Provisioning of Roads and connectivity
D.To free from Farmers from credits
Answer – C.Provisioning of Roads and Connectivity
The First success of ADB partnered with State Government of Uttar Pradesh to enhance the Road Connectivity of about 400 kms in major Districts in Uttar Pradesh State. Features are: Upgradation of Roads, widening of Breadths and Strengthened culverts & Bridges
- Officials which departments are advised the Banking sectors to share transaction details in single format to probe the fraudulent and Money Laundering?
A.Income Tax and Intelligence Bureau
B.Central Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
C.Income Tax and Central Vigilance Commission
D.Central Bureau of Investigation and Income Tax
Answer – B.Central Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
IB and CBI officials advised the banking sectors to share all transaction details in single format during meeting on “working Group on Intelligence apparatus” headed by Revenue Secretary Shri. Hashmukh Adhia
- Panasonic, US based AES to install India’s first energy storage project in which state in country?
Answer – B.Haryana
First large scale battery based energy storage project of India which would be installed a joint project of 10MW energy storage at Jhajjar, Haryana
- The Giant Public sector player Neyveli Lignite Corporation all set to joint venture with __________________ to install 2X600 MW Raghunathpur Thermal Project
A.Damodar Valley Corporation
B.Mahanadi River Development Authority
C.National Thermal power Corporation
D.All the Above
Answer – A.Damodar Valley Corporation
Damodar Valley Corporation are planning a joint venture with Neyveli Lignite Corporation to install 2X600 MW Raghunathpur Thermal Power Project
- Online shopping Giant Flipkart ties with which furniture Company to sale the furniture through online enable to access an exclusive and unique range of Furniture?
Answer – B.Godrej
Flipkart partnered with Godrej to sale the furniture through online which includes designs for living room, dining room and bedroom
- Who is not among the lead managers appointed for offshore Masala Bond Issue by Indian Railways Finance Corporation?
B.Tata Consultancy Services
Answer – B.Tata Consultancy Services
Indian Railways Finance Corporation, the public sector enterprise that raises funds for the Indian Railways, has appointed lead Managers are JP Morgan, Deutsche, BNP Paribas, HSBC, Stanchart and SBI Caps
- New Delhi based JK Tyres acquires ______________________ industries for Rs. 2200 crore which will be a subsidiary of JK Tyre with majority shareholdings.
A.Cavendish Industries Ltd
B.Lily Limited Company
C.Motor Industries Ltd
D.Ceat Tyre Company
Answer – A.Cavendish Industries Ltd
The Acquisition has been backed by a combination of internal accruals and debt. With this acquisition the company now has a total of 12 tyre plants with nine located in India and three in Mexico
- Indian Railway has initiated which technology for the first time to inspect Dedicated Freight corridor Project?
C.Broadband and Mobile Technology
Answer – D.Drone
Indian Railway all in set to use Drone to assess the progress on Ground and Flying Machine. Features are Monitor the Construction works, Aerial Survey, Field Work
- Spanish Rafael Nadal won his ninth Monte Carlo Masters title by defeating Gael Monfils of which country in France?
Answer – C.France
Rafael Nadal won the Eight successive titles between 2005 and 2012 and he won his 100th career title clash.
- Who will be the First Indian Woman Gymnast in the history to qualify for Rio Olympics who belongs to Agartala?
Answer – A.Dipa Karmakar
Dipa Karmakar has been listed as the 79th Gymnast among individual qualifiers in the list of women’s artist gymnast. Earlier she won a bronze at the Asian Gymnastics Championships and Finished fifth at the 2015 World Artistic Gymnastics Championship for India.
- International Monuments and Sites day also known as World Heritage Day is observed every year on__________
Answer – B.18th April
To preserve our vast heritage that our ancestors left and the day aims at creating public awareness about the variety and vulnerability of the world’s built monuments and heritage sites.
Theme: The Heritage of Sport