AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 6 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On July 5, 2017, Supreme Court told Central Government that there is a need for Parliament to make law to ensure fair and transparent appointment of:
1.Attorney General of India
2.Heads of Defence Forces
4.Solicitor General of India
5.Governors of States
- India has raked at which position on latest FIFA World ranking released on 6th of July 2017?
- Which among the following has become the last state to adopt the Goods and Services Tax (GST) resolution during a special session on July 5, 2017?
1.Jammu and Kashmir
- On July 6, 2017, which among the following Asian country declared itself free from highly pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1 and H5N8)?
- Which State government has signed an Expression of Intent (EOI) with the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to establish a High Performance Academy in the state?
- ‘Crysanthumun’, a new fast-growing Israeli flower has been named after which leader?
1.Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
2.Russia President Vladimir Putin
3.UK Prime Minister Theresa May
4.US President Donald Trump
5.German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Which Indian company has signed a MoU with Israeli firm Shachaf Engineering to collaborate on design, development and manufacture of strategic electronics for military use?
1.Larsen & Toubro
5.Reliance Defence & Engineering
- Which country’s Ambassador to the United Nations, has told a meeting of the U.N. Security Council that her country is prepared to use military means to defend against the threat posed by North Korea’s launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile?
- On July 4, 2017, which European country’s parliament approved a long-awaited law criminalizing torture?
- Which Indian company has signed a MoU with Russia’s Vnesheconom bank to create a $200 million IT and Innovation Fund?
3.Srei Infrastructure Finance
4.Tata Consultancy Services
5.L&T Finance Holdings
- Retirement fund body EPFO has inked pacts with five banks for collections of provident dues and to make retirement payments. Which among the following is NOT one of the five banks?
3.Kotak Mahindra Bank
4.Bank of Baroda
5.State Bank of India
- Which private sector bank has tied up with PFG Forex for remittance facility for the benefit of Indian expatriates from Australia?
1.South Indian Bank
5.Cathoic Syrian Bank
- On July 4, 2017, which company opened its first digital factory in India, also the third globally after one each in Germany and China?
- On July 5, 2017, who among the following was appointed as non-executive chairman of Union Bank of India?
- On July 5, 2017, which space agency successfully delivered super-heavy Intelsat 35e, a commercial communications satellite, to a Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO)?
3.European Space Agency
- A rare ______with a pale skin color has been spotted for the first time in the Nilgiris by a wildlife photographer on 5th of July 2017.
- Which country beat Pakistan in the final of the Asian Team Snooker Championship?
- ’World Zoonoses Day’ is observed on which date every year?
- On July 5, 2017, Pakistan successfully test-fired short-range surface-to-surface ballistic missile named:
- On July 4, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gifted his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu replicas of two sets of relics from ______, regarded as key artefacts of the long Jewish history in India.
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.