Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs November 5 2015
- Which book has been released by ISRO on Indian Space Programme in November?
A. The Way of the Explorer
B. Mars Up Close
C. From Fishing Hamlet to Red Planet
D. Destination Moon: The Apollo Missions in the Astronaut’s own wordsC. From Fishing Hamlet to Red Planet
- Jayaprakash Narayan Bimal Prasad passed way recently. He was the former Indian Ambassador to
D. KazakhstanA. Nepal
- Where is the India’s first Paragliding World Cup held?
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. New Delhi
D. RajasthanB. Himachal Pradesh
- Name the Indian shooter who won silver medal at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship held in Kuwait.
A. Gagan Narang
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Jitu Rai
D. Vivek SinghC. Jitu Rai
- Ace shooter Jitu Rai won silver at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship finishing second behind Park Daehun. Park Daehun belongs to
A. New Zealand
D. AustriaB. Korea
- Who has been elected as the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada?
A. Joe Clark
B. Pierre Trudeau
C. Justin Trudeau
D. Stephen HarperC. Justin Trudeau
- Which country’s Vice President Ahmed Adeeb Abdul Ghafoor got arrested by police over his involvement in a blast on a speedboat carrying the country’s president?
D. MaldivesD. Maldives
- Which rank has been given to PM Narendra Modi in 2015 Forbes’ World’s Most Powerful Person list?
D. 11C. 9
- Who has been ranked Number 1 in 2015 Forbes’ World’s Most Powerful Person list?
A. Angela Merkel
B. Vladimir Putin
C. Pope Francis
D. Barack ObamaB. Vladimir Putin
- Along with PM Narendra Modi, which two Indians got listed in 2015 Forbes’ World’s Most Powerful Person list?
A. Mukesh Ambani and Cyrus Mistry
B. Mukesh Ambani and Lakshmi Mittal
C. Dilip Shanghvi and Lakshmi Mittal
D. Mukesh Ambani and Dilip ShanghviB. Mukesh Ambani and Lakshmi Mittal
- According to the Census Bureau of US, which of the following is the most spoken Indian language in US?
D. PunjabiC) Hindi
- The Supreme Court has announced that daughters cannot inherit ancestral property if their father died before
A. September 19, 2007
B. September 9, 2006
C. September 9, 2005
D. September 29, 2005B. September 9, 2005
- Which of the following cities has been selected for Microsoft’s experimental Internet pilot project for Digital India programme?
D. MumbaiA. Varanasi
- PM Narendra Modi has unveiled first ever Indian gold coin & bullion bearing Mahatma Gandhi’s image and
A. national flower Lotus
B. national Flag
C. national emblem Ashok Chakra
D. national bird PeacockC. national emblem Ashok Chakra
- To enhance cooperation in Tourism sector, with which of the following has Ministry of Tourism of India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)?
D. ColombiaD. Colombia
- To give a permanent solution to the power problem, the central government has given nod to UDAY scheme for financial restructuring package for power distribution companies. UDAY is
A. Ujwal Distribution Assurity Yojna
B. Ujwal Distribution Assurance Yojna
C. Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojna
D. Ujwal Discom Assurity YojnaC. Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojna
- The UDAY scheme launched by the Modi government aims at reducing the electricity lost during transmission and distribution from around 22 percent to 15 percent by
D. 2021-22B. 2018-19
- Vikram Gokhale has been awarded with the prestigious Vishnudas Bhave Award. He is a/an?
D. writerB. actor
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification