Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Microsoft Excel. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which function displays row data in a column or column data in a row?
D. None of the aboveC. Transpose
- Macros are executed from the ______ menu.
D. DataC. View
- Comments can be added to cells using _________
A. Edit -> New Comment
B. View -> New Comment
C. File -> New Comment
D. Review -> New CommentD. Review -> New Comment
- Comments put in cells are called ______
A. Smart Tip
B. Web Tip
C. Cell Tip
D. None of the aboveC. Cell Tip
- Getting data from a cell located in different sheet is called __________
D. None of the aboveB. Referencing
- Multiple calculations can be made in a single formula using_________
A. Standard formulas
B. Array formula
C. Complex formulas
D. None of the aboveB. Array formula
- Concatenation of text can be done using ______
A. Apostrophe (‘)
B. Exclamation (!)
C. Hash (#)
D. Ampersand (&)D. Ampersand (&)
- How do you rearrange the data in ascending or descending order?
A. Data, Sort
B. Data, Form
C. Data, Table
D. None of the aboveA. Data, Sort
- To return the remainder after a number is divided by a divisor in Excel we use the function?
D. MOD()D. MOD()
- In Formula, Which symbol specifies the fixed Columns or Rows?
D. %A. $