Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Microsoft Excel. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- In Excel, a typical worksheet has _____ number of columns.
A. 12,384 Columns
B. 15,684 Columns
C. 16,384 Columns
D. 13,484 Columns
E. None of theseC. 16,384 Columns
- In Excel, a typical worksheet has _____ number of rows.
A. 1,048,576 rows
B. 1,015,684 rows
C. 1,016,384 rows
D. 1,013,484 rows
E. None of theseA. 1,048,576 rows
- Which of the following symbol is used before a number to make it a label?
A. ” (quote)
B. = (equal)
C. _ (underscore)
D. ‘ (apostrophe)
E. None of theseD. ‘ (apostrophe)
- In Excel, a typical worksheet has _______ column width
A. 250 Characters
B. 512 Characters
C. 255 Characters
D. 612 Characters
E. None of theseC. 255 Characters
- Which of the following is the maximum limit of the height of a row in an Excel Sheet?
A. 209 points
B. 309 points
C. 509 points
D. 409 points
E. None of theseD. 409 points
- What is the maximum number of line feeds per cell in an Excel Sheet?
E. 211A. 253
- What is the maximum limit of characters in a header or footer in an Excel Sheet?
E. 211B. 255
- What is the minimum Zoom range in an Excel Sheet?
E. None of theseB. 10%
- What is the maximum Zoom range in an Excel Sheet?
E. None of theseD. 400%
- What is the maximum limit of available worksheet functions?
E. None of theseC. 341
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification