Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/SSC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which of the following statements is not true?
1) Holding down the Shift key while you draw an object creates perfect squares, circles and straight lines.
2) The text in a text box can’t be formatted.
3) The drawing toolbar contains tools for drawing shapes, lines, arrows and more.
4) Ctrl+S save the document.
5) None of these2) The text in a text box can’t be formatted.
- __________servers store and manage files for network users.
5) None of these4) File
- _______terminals (formerly known as cash registers) are often connected to complex inventory and sales computer systems.
4) Point-of-sale (POS)
5) None of these4) POS
- The OSI model is divided into ________ processes called layers.
5) None of these3) Seven
- The capability of an operating system to enable two or more than two programs to execute simultaneously in a single computer system by using a single processor is called________
4) Multi execution
5) None of these3) Multiprogramming
- What menu is selected for printing?
5) None of these3) File
- _________cells involves creating a single cell by combining two or more selected cells.
5) None of these2) Merging
- __________is called as a supervisor of computer activities.
3) I/O devices
5) ALU2) OS
- Repeater works in _______ layer of OSI mode.
4) Data link
5) Network3) Physical
- ___________are the summarised version of slides that display only titles and main text.
3) Speaker notes
4) Slide sorter
5) None of these2) Outlines
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification