Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the SBI/IBPS/SSC exams and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Which of the following statements is not true?
1) Holding down the Shift key while you draw an object creates perfect squares, circles and straight lines.
2) The text in a text box can’t be formatted.
3) The drawing toolbar contains tools for drawing shapes, lines, arrows and more.
4) Ctrl+S save the document.
5) None of these2) The text in a text box can’t be formatted.
- __________servers store and manage files for network users.
5) None of these4) File
- _______terminals (formerly known as cash registers) are often connected to complex inventory and sales computer systems.
4) Point-of-sale (POS)
5) None of these4) POS
- The OSI model is divided into ________ processes called layers.
5) None of these3) Seven
- The capability of an operating system to enable two or more than two programs to execute simultaneously in a single computer system by using a single processor is called________
4) Multi execution
5) None of these3) Multiprogramming
- What menu is selected for printing?
5) None of these3) File
- _________cells involves creating a single cell by combining two or more selected cells.
5) None of these2) Merging
- __________is called as a supervisor of computer activities.
3) I/O devices
5) ALU2) OS
- Repeater works in _______ layer of OSI mode.
4) Data link
5) Network3) Physical
- ___________are the summarised version of slides that display only titles and main text.
3) Speaker notes
4) Slide sorter
5) None of these2) Outlines