Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- When you cut or copy information it gets place in the ________
D. Both (A) and (B)
E. None of the AboveAns – B. Clipboard
- A _____ is a large and expensive computer capable of simultaneously processing data for hundreds or thousands of users.
A. handheld computer
B. mainframe computer
C. personal computer
E. None of the AboveAns – B. mainframe computer
- Super Computers ________
A. are smaller in size and processing capability then mainframe computers.
B. are common in majority of households
C. contain thousands of microprocessors
D. All of the Above
E. None of the AboveAns – C. contain thousands of microprocessors
- When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
E. None of the AboveAns – A. ANSI
- Video Processors consist of ______ and _______ which store and process images.
A. CPU and VGA
B. CPU and Memory
C. VGA and Memory
D, VGI and DVI
E. None of the AboveAns – C. VGA and Memory
- Which unit controls the movement of signals between CPU and I/O?
B. Control Unit
C. Memory Unit
D. Secondary Storage
E. None of the AboveAns – B. Control Unit
- Which of the following are words that a programming language has set aside for its own use?
A. Control words
B. Control Structures
C. Reserved Words
D. Reserved Keys
E. None of the AboveAns – C. Reserved Words
- Which of the following is a programming language for creating special programs like applets?
C. domain name
E. None of the AboveAns – A. Java
- The operating system, that is self-contained in a device and resident in the ROM is ________
A. Batch Operating System
B. Real-time Operating System
C. Embedded Operating System
D. Multi-Processor Operating System
E. None of the AboveAns – C. Embedded Operating System
- A(n) ______ program is one that is ready to run and does not need to be altered in any way.
E. ExecutableAns – E. Executable