Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- That is the reality of the present wave of terrorism__________ from Pakistan.
4) DiffusionAnswer – 2)
- Policymakers need to even ignore the public posturing by terrorists, because there are________ private reasons that would tell us better about why, in the first place, they took up arms.
2) In fact
4) ThoughAnswer – 3)
- There is a definite dose of misrepresented Islamist__________ that is being used to influence these youth.
4) DullAnswer – 3)
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is___________ banks in several ways to do this.
4) GoadingAnswer – 4)
- These were called recapitalisation bonds and were converted into marketable securities__________ to government paper in subsequent years.
4) DissimilarAnswer – 3)
- Putting a number to the damage that an economy can suffer, if a few big banks fail or if they are unable to fund the demands of a__________ corporate sector, will be more of guesswork.
4) PertinentAnswer – 1)
- This exercise was budget-neutral, meaning that there was no_________ cash outgo and it did not add to the fiscal deficit.
4) CauseAnswer – 2)
- A cost-benefit exercise may not be straightforward, because while costs are known, benefits are not easily_________.
4) MeasurableAnswer – 4)
- For an Assembly that had_________ Kashmir militancy over the years, this is a dramatic turnaround, and a smart move.
4) Slow-downAnswer – 3)
- His illiterate father thought that the Daura-e-Aama course_________ to Islamic studies, but the young man was being trained to kill others.
4) DeteriorateAnswer – 1)
Explanation: 1) Pertained