Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both Static GK and static questions from November Current Affairs 2017!!!
- V P Singh Badnore is the governor of ____________. Answer – Punjab
- ________ and ___________ are the partner country and state of International Gita Mahotsava-2017 which inaugurated in Haryana. Answer – Mauritius and Uttar Pradesh
- National Law Day is observed on ___________.Answer – November 26
- Name the inter-service military exercise involving all of the services of the Indian Armed Forces. Answer – TROPEX
- ‘Badhti ka naam zindagi’ is a slogan of ___________ bank. Answer – Axis Bank, Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Current MD & CEO – Shikha Sharma
- Under which scheme government doubles incentives rates for garments from 2% to 4%? Answer – Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Moon Jae-in is the president of _________. Answer – South Korea
- The theme for International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 2017 is Answer – ‘ Leave no one behind: end violence against women and girls’
- Ritu Phogat is a ______. Answer – Indian Wrestler
- How much of amount can every pregnant women citizen claim under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana(PMMVY)? Answer – Rs 6000 …for more detailed information regarding this yojna please click here https://affairscloud.com/pradhan-mantri-matritva-vandana-yojana/
- Which union territory has the highest literacy rate in India as per now according to Census 2011? Answer – Lakshadweep.Overall India’s literacy rate – 74.04%.Kerala has the highest literacy rate 93.91% and Bihar is the least literate 63.82%.
- DPI stands for Answer – Disposable Personal Income. Disposable personal income = Personal Income – Personal Taxes.
- Chiraw is a famous dance form of _________. Answer – Mizoram
- Saga Dawa is a festival of ________. Answer – Sikkim
- Minsk is the capital of ______. Answer – Belarus , Currency – Belarusian ruble(BYR)
- Chandoli National Park is located in ______. Answer – Maharashtra
- Ranjit Sagar Dam is built across which river in Punjab?Answer – Ravi