Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both general GK and static questions from recent Current Affairs 2017!!!
Static GK questions from Current Affairs
- What is Gudi Padwa?
Answer – Traditional new year for Marathi Hindus
- Name the capital and currency of Belarus.
Answer – Minsk and Belarusian ruble
- Who is the president of Poland?
Answer – Andrzej Duda
- Where are Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Tadoba Andhari Tiger Project located?
Answer – Maharashtra
- Name the headquarters and Director-General of World Health Organization(WHO).
Answer – Geneva, Switzerland and Tedros Adhanom
- Whose autobiography is ‘Playing It My Way’?
Answer – Sachin Tendulkar
- Where is headquarter of International Union of Students?
Answer – Czech Republic
- Chakravarthi AVPS is the first Asian to be appointed as ambassador of WPO.Expand P in WPO.
Answer – World Packaging Organisation
- What is Moody’s Investors Service?
Answer – bond credit rating business (i.e) international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.
- Which country has launched world’s first quantum communication satellite?
Answer – China
- Expand WRI.
Answer – World Risk Index
- World Diabetes Days is observed on ____________ and what was its theme of the year 2017?
Answer – November 14th and ‘Women and diabetes – our right to a healthy future’.
- Who is current chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes(CBDT)?
Answer – Sushil Chandra
- C in CEZ ?
Answer – Coastal Economic Zone
- Where is JawaharSagar Dam located?
Answer – Chambal , Rajasthan