Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1 – 5:
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: All buildings are houses. No house is an apartment. All apartments are flats.
I. All apartments being buildings is a possibility.
II. All buildings being flats is a possibility.(B)
- Statements: Some pencils are pens. No pen is eraser. All sharpeners are erasers.
I. No eraser is a pencil
II. All pencils can never be sharpeners.(B)
- Statements: Some fruits are apples. No guava is a fruit. No guava is a banana.
I. All bananas are guavas is a possibility
II. Some guavas are fruits.(D)
- Statements: Some jobs are vacancies. All jobs are works. No work is a trade. All proffessions are trades.
I. No profession is a work.
II. All vacancies being work is a possibility.(E)
- Statements: Some books are poetry. All poetry is philosophy. Some philosophy is psychology.
I. Some books are philosophy
II. Some psychology is not philosophy(A)
All shirts can never be faces, so some shirts are definitely not faces.
6 – 10: A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. All people have relation with other people.
• B sits second to left of H’s husband. No female is an immediate neighbour of B.
• D’s daughter sits second to right of F. F is the sister of G. F is not an immediate neighbour of H’s husband.
• Only one person sits between A and F. A is the father of G. H’s brother D sits to the immediate left of H’s mother. Only one person sits between H’s mother and E.
• Only one person sits between H and G. G is the mother of C. G is not an immediate neighbour of E.
- Who sits second to the left of H?
D) HB) G
First try to make the relationship among all people.
As seen in figure, we get 2 diagrams. Now in this A can be H’s husband only.
And since given that only one person sits between H’s mother and E. this means H’s mother is not E, so D’s daughter is E. This gives
Now make the seating arrangement diagram
- Who sits opposite B?
D) GC) F
- What is the relation of H with G?
A) Grand Mother
D) MotherD) Mother
- Four of the five are alike in a certain way. Which does not belong to the group?
D. AD) A
- Which of the following is true regarding C?
A) C is an immediate neighbor of F.
B) C’s opposite sits F
C) B sits third to the left of C
D) C sits exactly between A and BD) C sits exactly between A and B