Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1 – 5:
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: Some hotel are airport. All airports are cameras. Some cameras are caps.
I. All camels being hotels is a possibility.
II. Some cameras are hotels.(E)
- Statements: All pens are books. Some books are pages. All pages are papers.
I. No paper is a pen
II. Some pages are not pens(D)
- Statements: All minutes are seconds. All seconds are hours. No second is a day.
I. Some days are not hours.
II. Some days are not mountains.(B)
- Statements: Some buildings are whites. All whites are oranges. Some oranges are boxes.
I. All buildings are buildings is a possibility
II. Some oranges are not buildings(E)
- Statements: Some flowers are rooms. Some rooms are windows. Some cards are windows.
I. Some windows are rooms
II. Some windows are not rooms.(A)
- Statement: After the government announced a compensatory policy for famers in return for the acquisition of their land, the farmers demanded a written proof of the policy.
Which of the following could possibly be a cause for demanding the written proof?
A) The farmers were unable to contest the inadequate compensation for their land in earlier such policies
B) The compensation promised in the policy was grossly inadequate.
C) The farmers were unwilling to surrender their lands to the government.
D) The farmers demand a certain percentage of revenue generated by the government off their lands.A) The farmers were unable to contest the inadequate compensation for their land in earlier such policies
- Statement: Many sociologists have argued that there is a functional relationship between education and economic systems. They point to the fact that mass formal education began in industrial society and is an established part of all industrial societies.
Which of the following inferences can be drawn from the above statements?
A) Formal education has suffered a setback due to industrial society.
B) Industrial society is responsible for expansion of education at the mass level.
C) Formal education can be traced to industrial society.
D) Industrial society changed the pattern of education.D) Industrial society changed the pattern of education.
- Statement: The number of cases concerning a non-contagious chemical poising is on the rise among local villagers.
Which of the following could possibly be a cause of the statement given above?
A) The only hospital in the area is not equipped to treat chemical poisoning related ailments.
B) Many factories surrounding the village do not dispose off their wastes appropriately.
C) Unless timely treatment is provided to the patients, the poisoning can prove to be fatal.
D) The govt has ordered an immediate enquiry into the matter,B) Many factories surrounding the village do not dispose off their wastes appropriately.
- Who is the daughter-in-law of B?
I. I is brother of D. S is wife of J‘s nephew.
II. R is brother of N. T is son of N. S is mother of T.
III.B is wife of D. D is father of N. D has two children.
A) Only I and III
B) All I, II and III are required to answer the question
C) Only II and III
D) Question cannot be answered even with all I, II and IIIC) Only II and III
- How many students are there in the class?
I . There are more than 22 but less than 36 students in the class.
II. If the students of the class are divided into groups, each group has exactly 11 students.
III. There are more than 29 but less than 45 students in the class.
A) Only I and II
B) Only II and either I or III are required to answer the question
C) Only II and III
D) All I, II and III are required to answer the questionB) Only II and either I or III are required to answer the question