Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Read Our Direction Sense Test Concept
- Click here to view Direction Sense Set 1
- Click here to view Direction Sense Set 2
- Kiran started walking towards east .After walking 10m,he took a right turn and walked 10m.He then took a left turn and walked 30m and again took a left turn and walked 40m.Now Kiran how far and in which direction from the starting point
5)None of theseAnswer -3) North-east 50m
- P walks 8m to the south ,then he turn to his left and walks 15m then he turn to his right and walk 12m again he turns to his right and walk 15m and turn right and stopped how far and in which direction from the starting point ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 2) 20m south
Explanation :12+8 = 20
- If southeast become North, North-east become West and so on.What will be the West ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 1) South-east
- Sakthi starts from her house and walks 3km towards north, then she turns right and walks 2km and then turn right and walks 5km then turns and walks 2km and then again turns right and walks 2km.Which direction is she facing now?
5)None of theseAnswer – 4) North
- A, B, C , D ,E , F, G and H are sitting around a circular table in the same order for a discussion at equal distances .Their positions are clockwise.If G sits in the north ,then what will be the position of D?
5)None of theseAnswer -3) South-west
- Manik walks 4m towards east then turn to his right and walks 4m and then turn to his left and walk 5m.Again turning to her left he walks 4m and stopped.What is the shortest distance between the starting point and ending point ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 3) 9m
- Kamali walks a distance of 3m towards North then turns to her left and walk for 2m.She turns left and walks for 3m.At this point she turns to his left and walk for 3m.How many metres is she from the starting point ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 4) 1m
- Sahil walked 20m toward North, took a left turn and walked 10m.He again took a left turn and walked for 20m.How far and in which direction is he from the starting point ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 1) 10m
Explanation :20 – 10 = 10m
- Sarita leaves from home .She walk 25m in North west direction and then 25m in south west direction.Next she walks 25m in south east direction.Finally she turn toward her house.Now in which direction she was moving ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 3) North east
- One day afternoon Arun and Mani were sitting in a garden and facing each other.Mani’s shadow fall exactly towards Arun’s right, Which direction was Mani facing ?
5)None of theseAnswer – 1) South
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification