Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Direction Sense test with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- Riya starts walking in the north direction and after walking some distance she took a left turn followed by a right turn. After that she took two consecutive left turn, now she is walking in which direction?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) south
- Rahul walks a distance of 10 km towards south, then he turn to his left and walks 5 km. From here he took a right turn and walks 6 km and stops at a point A. Find the distance between the starting point and A and A is in which direction with respect to starting point.
a) 17km, north east
b) 17km south east
c) 17km north west
d) 17km south west
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 17km south east
Explanation : Distance = 16^2 + 5^2 = √281 = 17km (approx.)
- Neha travelled from a point X straight to point Y at a distance of 50 meters. He turned to his right and walks 50 meter more, then again turned right and walks 60 meter. Finally, he turned to right and walks 50 meters. How far is he from the starting point?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) 10
- Nishant walks 30 meter in the north direction, after that he took a right turn and walks 40 meter. After that he took a right turn and walks 40 meter more and finally he took a right turn and stop after walking 40 meter. Find the distance of nishant from the initial position?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 10
- From his house, Ram went 15 kms to the north. Then he turns west and covered 20 km. Then he turned south and covered 5 km. Finally turning to east, he covered 25 km. In which direction is he from his house?
a) north west
b) north east
c) south east
d) south west
e) None of theseAnswer – b) north east
- A man walks 40 meters towards north. Then turning to his right, he walks 50 meter. Then turning to his left, he walks 30 meters. Again he turns to his left and walks 40 meters. How far is he from initial position?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 50√2
Explanation : Distance = √(70^2 + 10^2) = √5000 = 50√2
- Riya goes 30 km towards North from a fixed point, then after turning to her right she goes 15 km. After this she goes 30 km after turning to her right. How far and in what direction is she from her starting point?
a) 10m east
b) 15m east
c) 20m east
d) 25m east
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 15m eastExplanation :
- A person starts walking from his home in west direction and after walking 20 meter he took a left turn and walk 30 meters. Now he took a right turn and walks 10 meter to reach the bus stand. Find the distance between home and stand
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 30√2
Explanation : Distance = √(30^2 + 30^2) = 30√2 m
- A girl rides her bicycle southwards, then turned right and rode 2 km and again turned right and rode 4 km. She found himself exactly 2 km east from the starting point. How far did she ride southwards initially?
b) 3 km
c) 4 km
d) 6 km
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 4 km
- One day raj left home and walked 5 km northwards, turned right and walked for 10km and turned left and walked 5 km more and finally turned left and walked 10km. How many kilometres will he have to walk to reach his home straight?
a) 15 km
b) 10 km
c) 5 km
d) 20 km
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 10 km
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts