Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Syllogism with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Directions (1 – 10):
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: All stems are trees. No tree is a plant. Some plants are roots
I. Some trees are stems
II. Some roots are not trees
- Statements: All reds are greens. No greens are blues. No greens are whites.
I. Some whites are not reds
II. Some reds are not blues
- Statements: All pencils are pens. All pencils are pins. Some pencils are sharpeners.
I. Some pens are not sharpeners.
II. Some dustres are not sharpeners.
- Statements: Some tigers are dogs. All dogs are lions. No lions are rats.
I. Some tigers are not lions.
II. No tigers are rats.
- Statements: Some squares are circles. No square is a cone. All circles are marbles.
I. Some circles are cones
II. Some circles are not cones
- Statements: All view are fonts. Some fonts are styles. All styles are reviews.
I. Some fonts are reviews
II. All views being styles is a possibility
- Statements: Some reds are blue. All blue is black. Some black is yellow.
I. Some reds are black
II. Some yellow is not black
- Statements: Some pens are pencils. All pens are erasers. No eraser is a duster.
I. No pen is a duster
II. Some pencils are erasers.
- Statements: Some plants are trees. No tree is stem. Some stems are petals.
I. Some petals are plants
II. Some stems are not plants
- Statements: No square is rectangle. All rectangles are circle. No circle is an sphere.
I. No sphere is rectangle
II. All squares being circle is a possibility.