Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
A group of eight friends – A, C, F, S, X, M, I and W – are sitting in a straight line facing north.
Each of them has different company cars– Datsun, Renault, Hyundai, Tata, Maruti, Toyota, BMW and Volkswagen. Each of them likes different colours – Pink, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue, Orange, White and Green, but not necessarily in the same order.
- C, who has a Maruti car, sits third to the left of F. Neither C nor F sits at the extreme ends of the line. A, who likes Pink colour, has Hyundai car. A is not an immediate neighbour of either C or F.
- S is two places away from M and likes Orange colour. M, who has BMW car, likes Red colour. I, who has Datsun car, sits at an extreme end of the line and likes White colour.
- X, who has Tata car likes Green colour and sits on the immediate left of C. C does not like either Blue or Yellow colour.
- One who has Volkswagen sits on the immediate left of who has Datsun car. F, who has Renault car, does not like Yellow colour.
- The person who likes yellow has which company car ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Toyota
- What is the position of F with respect to X ?
1.Fourth to the right
2.Second to the left
4.Third to the left
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Fourth to the right
- If A is related to black, W is related to Blue then M is related with which color ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Orange
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their position, which one does not belong to that group ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.XCW
- Which of the following is correct according to the given information ?
1.Two persons sits between W and who likes pink colour
2.X and I are sits at the extreme end of the line
3.C likes Orange colour
4.X is sit between who has Maruti and Hyundai cars
5.Both 1 and 4Answer – 5.Both 1 and 4
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Ten Stationery items Pencil, Books, Notes, Pens, Sharpners, Chalk, Stickers, Gum, Scale, Covers are palced in 10 boxes numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are placed adjacent to one another in two different rows of 5 boxes each.
- Boxes with odd numbers are situated opposite to the boxes with even numbers and no two even number boxes with even number and no two boxes with odd numbers are adjacent to each other. No two boxes have consecutive numbers.
- Box no 8 is occupied by books and it is to the extreme left of one end of the row.
- Box 4 and 6 are not in the row of box no 8 and any of the boxes numbered 4, 6, and 3 are not in the middle of the row.
- Gums are placed in Box no 5.and its box is not situated in the row where box no 6 is situated.
- Notes are placed in an odd numbered box and placed in a row where Books are situated but both are not adjacent to each other.
- Sharpner’s and Chalk’s box are adjacent to box no 6 and Chalk’s box is not adjacent to box no 4.
- Pencil’s & Cover’s box are placed in the same row. Pen’s box is even numbered but not 10 and diagonally opposite to box no 1 which contains stickers
- Box no 6 is second from the one of the end of the row. Stickers’s box is neither opposite to Sharpners’s box nor adjacent to it.
- The pack of notes are placed in which number box ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.7
- Covers are kept in which number box ?
5.Can’t be determinedAnswer – 5.Can’t be determined
- The number 9 box is placed opposite to which box and contains which stationery ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.10, scale
- If pencil is placed in the box numbered 4 then which box is placed opposite to the box which contains pencils ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Gum
- If the box 1 is related to Sharpners, box 10 is related to Pens then Box 8 is related with ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Scale