Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight family members A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are females and some of them are males. All of them are related to each other in the same way or the other. Some of them are facing the centre while some are facing outside.
- Only two people sit between B and E, B faces the centre. F sits second to the right of B. E is the wife of A. No female is an intermediate neighbour of E.
- C is not an immediate neighbour of B. C is the daughter of E. Both the immediate neighbours of C face the centre. Only three people sit between A and C’s brother. F is not the brother of C. Neither A nor C’s brother is an immediate neighbour of F.
- H, wife of B sits to the immediate left of D. Both G and A face a direction opposite to that of C. C’s husband sits second to the left of G. B’s father sits to the immediate right of E.B sits second to the right of F.
- Who among the following faces outside the centre ?
1.C and F
2.F and G
3.G and H
4.A and G
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.C and F
- Who among the following sits exactly between C and D ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.H
- Who among the following is brother of C ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.B
- How many people sits between B and C, when counted from the left of B ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Two
- What is the position of G with respect to A ?
1.Third to the right of A
2.Second to the left of A
3.Immediate right of A
4.Third to the right of A
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Third to the left of A
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
In a Conference 8 people P, Q, R, S, M, N, O and L from different countries Denamrk, China, India, Muangolia , Canada, UK , Bangladesh and America not necessarily in same order are sitting around a rectangular table.
- 3 persons are sitting on the width side and 2 on the length side of the table facing the centre.
- S is sitting second to the right of the person who is from America. M is sitting third to the left of the person who is from the UK. N and O are sitting opposite to each other. R is sitting diagonally opposite to the person from Bangladesh.
- Q is sitting opposite to the person who is from Denmark. The person from Mangolai is sitting second to the right of the person from Canada and second to the left of P, who is not sitting near to the person who is from Bangladesh.
- O is sitting on the length side and to the right of the person who is from Bangladesh. Persons from Canada and Mangolia are not on the same side of the table. Person from Mangolia is sitting third to the right of the person from America, who is not sitting diagonally opposite to the person from China.
- R from which of the following country ?
4.Either 1 or 2
5.Either 1 or 3Answer – 4.Either 1 or 2
- Who is sitting diagonally opposite to One who from Bangladesh ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.R
- Which pairs is sitting on the same side of the table ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.SLQ
- Who among the following sitting on the smaller side of the table ?
1.One who from Canada
2.One who from India
3.One who from Denamrk
4.One who from Mangolia
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.One who from Mangolia
- Which of the following is correct ?
1.M – Canada
2.S – Bangladesh
3.N – America
4.L – China
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.S – Bangladesh