Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following information Carefully to answer the given questions
Eight people R,S,T, U, M, N,O and P are sitting in 2 parallel rows containing four people each. R, S, T and U are sitting in row 1 facing north and M, N,O and P are sitting in row 2 facing south but not necessarily in the same order. Thus each persons in row 1 faces another person sitting in row 2. Each of the two rows consists of one Doctor, one Engineer , one Pilot and one Scientists.
- The Doctor of row 1 sits second to the right of U. N faces one of the immediate neighbours of U. Only one persons sits between N and the scientist. The one who faces the scientist of row 2 is an immediate neighbour of R. Only one person sits between R and the Pilot.
- M sits second to the right of P. O does not face T. The scientists of row 1 faces the Engineer of row 2.T faces one of the immediate neighbours of the Doctor of row 2. The Doctor of row 2 does not sit at any of the extreme end of the line.
- Who among the following is Pilot of row 2 ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.P
- Who among the following is immediate neighbours of U ?
1.T and Doctor
2.R and Engineer
3.T and Pilot
4.S and Scientists
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.S and Scientists
- The doctor in row 2 faces who among the following ?
5.ScientistsAnswer – 3.U
- Which is true with respect to the given arrangements ?
1.O sits on the immediate left of Doctor
2.Scientist sits on the immediate right of U
3.Doctor sits on the immediate right of N
4.Engineer in row 2 faces Pilot in Row 1
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.O sits on the immediate left of Doctor
- Which of the following pairs sit at the extreme ends of the row ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.N R
II.Study the following information Carefully to answer the given questions
Eight friends – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H – are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them likes a different cricketers – Dhoni, Yuvraj, Sachin, Dravid, Irfan, Suhaib, Ashwin and Micael.
- There are two persons between those two persons who like Dhoni and Yuvraj and neither of them sits opposite A. C and G are immediate neighbours and neither of them likes Micael or Yuvraj.A, who likes Ashwin, sits second to the right of the girl who likes Micael. B and E neither like Micael nor sit adjacent to A. E, who likes Yuvraj, sits second to the left of G, who likes Dravid. C does not like Dhoni.
- The immediate neighbour of E faces C, who sits third to the left of the one who likes Ashwin. F does not like Micael. Both D and H do not like Dhoni and Sachin. B likes Suhaib while D likes Irfan. B is not an immediate neighbour of A.
- Who of the following is the favourite Cricketer of H?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Micael
- Sachin is the favourite Cricketer of which of the following persons?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.C
- Who among the following sits exactly between A and H?
5.None of theseAnswer –1.F
- Which of the following statements is/are true about B?
1.B likes Irfan
2.B sits immediate neighbour of one who likes Sachin
3.B sits between E and D
4.B is immediate left of G
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.B is immediate left of G
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
1.A – Ashwin
2.F – Dhoni
3.E – Yuvraj
4.D – Sachin
5.H – MicaelAnswer – 4.D – Sachin