Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following carefully to answer the given questions
Eight friends H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O are sitting in a row facing north. All of them like different colours – Red, Pink, Orange, Green, Yellow, Black, Violet and Blue.
- There is only 1 person between J and one who likes Violet. N is neither an immediate neighbour of J nor he likes Green.H sits fourth to the left of the one who likes Violet but she does not like pink. The person who likes Black is sits third to the right of the onw who likes Green and sits on the immediate right of H.
- The one who likes Green sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. I does not like Green. M is an immediate neighbour of both N and J. O sits at one of the extreme end of the row but he does not like green.The one who likes Blue sits second to the right of the one who likes Orange. The one who likes Black and Pink are immediate neighbours. L sits third to the left of J and likes Yellow. There is only one person sitting between the one who likes yellow and black.
- How many persons are there between I and N ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B. Two
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the person one who likes Pink ?
A.One who like Blue
B.One who likes Black
C.One who likes Red
D.One who likes Green
E.None of theseAnswer – A.One who like Blue
- Who among the following likes Orange ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.M
- N likes which of the following colour ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Violet
- Who likes Red sitting between
A.Immedaite right of the one who likes Green
B.Immedaite left of the one who likes Black
C.Immedaite right of the one who likes Yellow
D.Immedaite right of the one who likes Pink
E.Both B and CAnswer – E.Both B and C
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
- A, B, C, D, E and F six houses of different height and different colours – Red, Blue, White, Orange, Yellow and Green are located on either sides of the road with 3 on each side.
- E the tallest house is exactly opposite to the red house.The shortest house is exactly opposite to the green house. Yellow and white coloured houses are opposite to each other.F is orange coloured house between A and D. C is yellow coloured house opposite to A.Green coloured house is exactly opposite to F. House B is placed between E and C.A- is taller than C but shorter than B and D
- Which of the following house is the third highest ?
D.Either B or D
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Either B or D
E Blue – D Red house
B Green – F Orange
C yellow- A white
E > B/D > A > C > F
- Which of the following is the smallest house ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.F
- What is the colour of the tallest house ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B.Blue
- Which of the following house is in second lowest height ?
A.Either C or D
E.None of theseAnswer – B.C
- What is the colour of the house D ?
E.None of theseAnswer – A.Red
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.