Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS, SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Eight persons M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, and W have their exams on either 10th or 27th of four different months i.e March, April, May, June not necessarily in the same order. M has the exam on 10th of a month which is having 31 days. Only one person has the exam before N. Number of persons between M and N is one less than the number of persons between N and W. O and P have exams in the same month having 30 days, but not in April. R has the exam after S. Only three persons have exam between N and Q. O has the exam before P.
- How many persons have exam between S and W?
E. No oneAnswer – E. No one
- Which of the following statements is/are true according to the given information?
A. Q has exam immediately after M.
B. M has exam on 27th of June.
C. O has exam immediately after Q.
D. Only one person has exam between O and P.
E. All the statements are true.Answer – C. O has exam immediately after Q.
- Who among the following has exam on 27th May?
E. No oneAnswer – C. Q
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which one does not belong to that group?
E. SAnswer – D. Q
- Who among the following has exam on 10th March?
E. MAnswer – E. M
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
There are eight persons namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H has born in the same month of different year i.e. 1969, 1972, 1978, 1981, 1989, 1997, 2000 and 2005. Their age are considered as on the same month of 2017. G is born in even number year, but not born in the year, which does not divisible by 4. A is 36 years old now. B is 17 year older than F, who is 8 years younger than A. There are eight years gap between age of E and age of D. H is nine year younger than C, but not born in 2005. E was born earlier than G
- Who amongst the following was born in 2000?
E. FAnswer – D. G
- Which of the following is true as per the given arrangement?
A. D – 1997
B. A – 1972
C. A – 1989
D. D – 2005
E. None of the given options is trueAnswer – D. G
- What is the age difference between A and H?
E. None of theseAnswer – A. Three
- How many persons born between H and D?
E. No oneAnswer – C. Four
- E was born in?
E. 1997Answer – E. 1997