Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
Seven People namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G went to tour on seven different months of the same year namely February, March, April, June, September, October and November. Each of them also likes a different Chocolate namely 5Star, Dairy Milk, Munch, Kit-kat, Milky Bar, Luv it and Perk but not necessarily in the same order.
F went to tour on the month which has more than 30 days. A went to tour immediately before the one who likes Dairy Milk. Only one person went to tour between F and the one who likes 5Star. Both G and C went to tour on one of the months after the one who likes 5Star. G went to tour immediately before C. The one who likes Munch went to tour on the month which has less than 30 days. Only three people went to tour between the one who likes Munch and the one who likes Perk. Only two people went to tour between G and the one who likes Kit-kat. D went to tour immediately after the one who likes Kit-kat. Only two people went to tour between D and E. C does not like Luv it.
- Which of the following represents the month in which G went to tour?
E. Can not be determinedAnswer – A. October
- Which of the following does C like?
C. Dairy Milk
E. Milky barAnswer – E. Milky bar
- As per the given arrangement, Munch is related to April and Kit-kat is related to September following a certain pattern, which of the following is Perk related to following the same pattern?
E. MarchAnswer – D. November
- Which of the following represents the people who went to tour April and November respectively?
E. B,GAnswer – D. B,C
- How many people went to tour between E and A ?
E. More than threeAnswer – C. Three
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven people, namely A,B,C,D,E,F and G like seven different flowers namely Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Sun flower, Orchid, Marigold and Daffodil but not necessarily in the same order. Each people also works in the same office but at a different department on the basis of experience namely Administration (ADMIN), Marketing & Sales, (M&S), Accounts (ACC), Production (PO), Quality Management (QM), Human Resources (HR), and Public Relations (PR), but not necessarily in the same order.
Note : Each person has been allocated to a department as per increasing order of experience with the one in ADMIN being the least experienced whilst the one in PR Being the most experienced.
G likes Daffodil and has more experience than the one who likes Rose. Only one person has more experience than A. Only one person has less experience than F. B does not work in QM. The one who has less experience than F likes Sun flower. The one in HR likes Orchid. D has less experience than the one in PO, but more experience than the one who likes Lily. E neither has the least experience than the one who likes Lily nor he works in QM. The one who likes Jasmine does not work in PO. Only two people have more experience than the one who likes Rose.
- As per the given arrangement, ADMIN is related to Lily and PO is related to Rose in a certain way. To which of the following is ACC related to the same way?
C. Sun flower
E. MarigoldAnswer – E. Marigold
- Which of the following pairs of people who have more experience than C less experience than E?
A. F, G
B. F, B
C. G, A
D. A, D
E. None of the AboveAnswer – D. A, D
- Which combination represents the department that C works in and the flower he likes?
A. QM – Rose
B. PO – Lily
C. PO – Marigold
D. ACC – Sunflower
E. ADMIN – SunflowerAnswer – A. QM – Rose
- Who amongst the following works in ADMIN?
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – D. B
- Which of the following flowers does D like?
E. JasmineAnswer – E. Jasmine