Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight friends namely P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1 and the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 8. Each one of them owns a different car, namely Santro, Brio, Amaze, Civic, Etios, Celerio, Micra and Fabia (but not necessarily in the same order). They went to tour on eight different months viz, February, April, June, July, August, September, October, December.
- S lives on an even numbered floor. Only three people live between S and T. Only one person lives between T and V. V lives on one of the floors below T. Only two persons live between V and U.
- W lives on a floor that is immediately below U. Only two persons live between T and Q. P does not live on the lowermost floor. The person who owns civic car lives on the floor numbered 7. W owns Amaze. The person who owns Brio lived on the topmost floor went to tour after August.
- The persons who lived on odd numbered floors went to tour on the months which has less than 31 days. The person who went to tour on February lived on one of the floors above the 4th floor.
- The person who lived on the 5th floor went to tour on one of the months after April. The person who lived on the lowermost floor went to tour on one of the months after June and he owns Santro.
- The person who owns Celerio car lived immediately above the 4th floor. The person who went to tour on July owns Amaze. U owns Fabia went to tour on the month before June. The person who owns Micra went to tour on the month after July. V owns Etios went to tour after October
- Which of the following Statements is true with respect to the given information?
1. T lives immediately above the one who owns Civic
2. U lives immediately above R
3. Only three people live between U and the one who owns Brio.
4. W owns Etios
5. All the given statements are true.Answer – 1. T lives immediately above the one who owns Civic
- Who amongst the following lives exactly between V and the one who owns Brio?
5. RAnswer – 2. P
- Four of the following cars does W own?
5. FabiaAnswer – 4. Amaze
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which
one of the following does not belong to the group?
1. T – Civic
2. V – Celerio
3. V – Etios
4. S – Fabia
5. U – AmazeAnswer – 3. V – Etios
- How many people live between P and the one who owns Amaze?
5. NoneAnswer – 1. Four
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven different food boxes P, Q, R, S, T, U and V contain seven different dishes namely viz., Mutton Briyani, Sandwich, Veg Fried Rice, Pizza, Burger, Egg Noodles and Chicken Fried Rice are arranged one above the other. The box at the bottom of arrangement is numbered 1, the above box is numbered 2 and so on. Box V does not contain Mutton Briyani. Q is immediately above T. The box which contains the Pizza is immediately below P. Only one box is between the box that contain Mutton Briyani and U. V is immediately above the box that contain Egg Noodles. More than two boxes are above the box that contains Mutton Briyani. Only two boxes are between the box that contain sandwich and the box that contains Chicken Fried Rice. Only two boxes are between the box which contains Pizza and the box which contains Mutton Briyani. The box filled with Veg Fried Rice is neither at the top nor at the bottom of the arrangement. Only one box is between Q and the box which contain Sandwich. Q is placed above the Sandwich box. R is placed immediately above U. Neither R nor V contains Pizza.
|6||U||Chicken Fried Rice|
|5||Q||Veg Fried Rice|
- As per the given arrangement, S is related to Burger and U is related to Egg Noodles in a certain way. To which of the following is V related to the same way?
B. Egg Noodles
D. Veg Fried Rice
E. None of the AboveAnswer – D. Veg Fried Rice
- Which of the following pairs of people occupy the top, middle and bottom positions of the arrangement?
A. R, P, T
B. R, T, U
C. P, T, V
D.Q, U, S
E. R, T, SAnswer – E. R, T, S
- Which combination represents the position of R and the receipe?
A. 5 – Sandwich
B. 4 – Egg Noodles
C. 1 – Mutton Briyani
D. 4 – Pizza
E. 7 – BurgerAnswer – E. 7 – Burger
- Which amongst the following arranged exactly in between U and T?
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – C. Q
- Which of the following receipe is contained in Box “P”?
B. Egg Noodles
D. Veg Fried Rice
E. None of the AboveAnswer – B. Egg Noodles