Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
PO Prelims level Questions:-
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven different boxes A, B, C, D, E, F and G of different colours viz., Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Pink and Orange are arranged one above the other. The box at the bottom of arrangement is numbered 1, the above box is numbered 2 and so on. B is immediately above E. More than two boxes are above the Green box. The Yellow box is immediately below A. Only one box is between the Green box and F. G is immediately above the Pink box. Only one box is between B and the Red box. Only two boxes are between the Red and the Orange box. Only two boxes are between the Yellow box and the Green box. The blue box is neither at the top nor at the bottom of the arrangement.B is above Red box. C is immediately above F. Neither C nor G is a Yellow box. G is not a Green box.
- As per the given arrangement, G is related to F and A is related to E in a certain way. To which of the following is D related to the same way?
E. None of the AboveAnswer – C. A
- Which of the following pairs of people occupy the top and botttom positions of the arrangement?
A. G, A
B. D, C
C. C, B
D. B, D
E. A, DAnswer – B. D, C
- Which combination represents the position of C and its colour?
A. 5 – Purple
B. 4 – Pink
C. 1 – Yellow
D. 4 – Green
E. 7 – PurpleAnswer – E. 7 – Purple
- Which amongst the following arranged exactly in the middle?
E. Other than those given as optionsAnswer – D. E
- Which of the following is the colour of Box “A”?
E. None of the AboveAnswer – C. Pink
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven students namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G are studying in three different standards- IV, V, VI. At-least one and not more than three among them in any of these standards. Each of them went to tour in a week starting from Monday to Sunday. B is studying only with E in standard V and he went to tour immediately on the next day of A’s tour. D went to tour on Sunday and he is not in the same class with either C or B. C went to tour immediately after B and immediately before E. The boy went to tour on Friday studying in Standard VI. The one who went to tour on Saturday did not study with E. G did not study either in standard V or in Standard VI. A is studying in standard IV with C. F went to tour immediately after E but not on Saturday.
- Which of the following studing in standard IV ?
A. A, C, G
B. D, B, G
C. B, E, G
D. F, G, D
E. None of the AboveAnswer – A. A, C, G
- Which of the following combinations of Day-Person-Standard is correct ?
A. Saturday – G -VI
B. Tuesday – B – III
C. Thursday – F – III
D. Monday – A – V
E. Sunday – D – VIAnswer – E. Sunday – D – VI
- Which of the following statements is true with respect to the given arrangement?
A. B went to tour on Tuesday
B. E is studying in IV standard
C. One who are studying in V went to tour on neither Tuesday nor Thursday
D. G went to tour on Sunday
E. All of the given statements are trueAnswer – A. B went to tour on Tuesday
- Who among the following went to tour in Thursday?
E. AAnswer – B. E
- Who among the following went to tour immediately after F ?
E. AAnswer – C. G