Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. (Q.No: 1-6) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven friends namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G learn seven different languages namely Japanese, Hindi, French, Chinese, Spanish, English and German, not necessarily in the same order, starting from Monday to Sunday(of the same week).
F learns a language on Wednesday. Only one person learns between F and the one who learns Spanish. Only three people learn between the one who learns Spanish and B. The one who learns French learns immediately after B. Only two persons learn between the one who learns French and G. A learns immediately before D. Only three persons learn between the one who learns Japanese and the one who learns English. F does not learn Japanese. E learns before the one who learns English. Only one person learns between E and the one who learns Chinese. A does not learn Hindi.
- As per the given arrangement, B is related to the one who learns French in a certain way and F is related to the one who learns Chinese in the same way. To which of the following is A related to in the same way?
A. the one who learns Germany
B. the one who learns Hindi
C. the one who learns Japanese
D. the one who learns English
E. the one who learns SpanishAnswer – C. the one who learns Japanese
- Which of the following statements is/are true about C?
A. C learns Hindi
B. C learns a language on Saturday
C. C learns a language immediately after F
D. Only two people learn between C and G
E. All the given statements are true.Answer – C. C learns a language immediately after F
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group as per the given arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
A. D – Thursday
B. F – Sunday
C. B – Friday
D. A – Tuesday
E. G – MondayAnswer – A. D – Thursday
- Which of the following languages does D learn?
E. EnglishAnswer – D. Japanese
- Who amongst the following learns German?
E. CAnswer – B. A
- On which of the following days does E learn a language?
E. TuesdayAnswer – E. Tuesday
II. (Q. No: 7-11) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
M, T, D, F, H, R and W are seven students studying in three different colleges I, II and III with at least two in each college. Each of them has a favourite subject from English, History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, not necessarily in the same order.
D’s favourite is physics and studies in college II with only M. H does not study in college I and he likes English. F studies in college III and does not like mathematics. Those who like Geography and Chemistry study in the same college. W likes Biology and does not study in college I. R does not study with H. R does not like Chemistry. M does not like History.
- What is M’s favourite subject?
C. Data Inadequate
E. Other than those given as OptionsAnswer – A. Mathematics
- What is R’s favourite subject?
E. Other than those given as OptionsAnswer – B. Geography
- Which of the following group of students studies in college III?
D. Data Inadequate
E. Other than those given as OptionsAnswer – E. Other than those given as Options
- What is T’s favourite subject?
D. Data Inadequate
E. Other than those given as OptionsAnswer – A. Chemistry
- Which of the following groups of students study in College I?
E. Other than those given as OptionsAnswer – A. TR