Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
Direction(1-5); Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building in numbered 1, the above one that is numbered 2 and so on/ Each of them likes a different fruit, namely Banana, Strawberry, Apple, Turnip, Guava, Kiwi, Mango and Grapes but not necessarily in the same order.
- The one who likes Turnip lives on an even numbered floor. Only three people live between who likes Turnip and C.Only two people live between C and D. D does not live on the lowermost floor. Only 3 people live between D and the one who likes Guava.
- E lives immediately above A. E lives on an even numbered floor. A does not like Guava. A lives neither on the floor numbered 3 or 5.Only two people live between A and the one who likes Mango. Only one person lives between the one who likes Mango and Grapes. The One who likes Grapes below the one who likes Strawberry.
- B lives immediately above G. Only one person lives between G and the one who likes Apple. The one who likes Kiwi lives immediately above the one who likes Banana. F does not like Turnip and A does not like Strawberry.
- Who lives between H and one who likes Mango ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.D
- B lives on which of the following floor number ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.4
- Which of the following Fruit does A likes ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Banana
- Which of the following is correct ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.C–2-Grapes
- The Favourite Fruit of H is ……………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Turnip
Direction(6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Ten Persons X, Y, Z, H, I, U, V, W, G and E are sitting in two rows with five persons in each row. The persons in row one are facing South and the persons in row two are facing North. Each person in row one faces a person from other row.
- All of them likes a different soft drink – Sprite, Slice, Pepsi, Maaza, Fanta, Mirinda, Limca, 7up, Nimbooz and Cola but not necessarily in the same order.
- The persons who likes Fanta and Mirinda sit opposite each other. U sits opposite X, who likes Sprite. The one who likes Slice sits opposite the one who likes 7up. E is not facing north but sits third to the left of V, Who likes Slice. There is only one person between Y and Z. I sits at one of the ends of the row and likes Mirinda. The one who likes 7up is on the immediate right of H, who does not like Cola. The person who likes Pepsi and Maaza respectively are not facing north. Z likes Limca.The one who likes Maaza sits opposite the one who is second to the right of Y. G does not like Cola. I sits opposite the one who sits second to the left of one who likes Pepsi
- How many persons sits between H and I ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.3
- Y likes which of the following soft drink ?
5.FantaAnswer – 3.7up
- Who among the following sit at the extreme end of the row and are facing south ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.W, E
- Four of the following five alike in a certain way and hence form a group, which of the one does not belong to that group ?
5.U, XAnswer – 4.G, Y
- Who among the following sits second to the right of one who likes Maaza ?
5.None of theseAnswer – Ans: 2.V
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts