Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given Questions
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H live on 8 different floors of a buildings but not necessarily in the same order. The lower most floor of the building numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on.Each of them lives on a different floor also likes a different sports – Badminton, Volley ball, Race, Cricket, Tennis, Hockey, Football and Boxing.
- The one who likes Tennis lives on an even numbered floor. Only 3 people live between the one who likes Tennis and C.Only 2 people live between C and D. D does not live on the lowermost floor.Only 3 people live between D and the one who likes Hockey.
- E lives immediately above A. E lives on an even numbered floor. A does not like Hockey.A lives neither on the floor 3 nor 5.Only 2 people live between A and the one who likes Football.Only one person lives between the one who likes Football and Volleyball.The onewho likes Volleyball lives below the one who likes Foot ball.
- B lives immediately above G. Only one persons lives between G and the one who likes Cricket.The one who likes Race lives immediately above the one who likes Badminton.F does not like Tennis. A does not like Volleyball.
- Which of the following game does H likes ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B.Tennis
- D lives on the which of the following floor numbers ?
E.None of theseAnswer – A.5
- Who among the following likes Hockey ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.F
- Which of the following pair is correct ?
D.A – Football
E.one of theseAnswer – A.E-Race
- Who lives below the person one who likes Cricket ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.B
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given Questions
K, L, M, N, O, P and Q are seven members of a family. Each of them has a different profession-Doctor, Teacher, Lawyer, Engineer, Architect, CA and banker, their incomes are different.
- There are 2 married couples in the group.M is the doctor and earns more than Engineer and the Lawyer. O married to the CA and she earns the least. No lady is either lawyer or engineer.
- L, the teacher earns less than K, the lawyer Q is married L, he earns more than N and K. P is not the lawyer. The CA earns less than lawyer but more than the banker.
- What is the profession of P ?
E.None of theseAnswer –B.CA
Explanation :Income : Doctor> Lawyer> CA> Banker> Er>Teacher> Architect
LQ, OP => married couples
- Who earns the minimum in the family ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D.Architect
- Which of the following pair is a married couple ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C.LQ
- Who among the following is husband of O ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B.P
- Which of the following is not correct ?
A.Q – Lawyer – M
B.P – CA-M
C.L – Teacher – F
D.N – Engineer – M
E.None of theseAnswer – B.P – CA-M
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.