Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Secetion in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Coding and Decoding, which is common for all the IBPS, SBI exam, FCI Exam, RBI exam and other Upcoming competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams!!!
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below:
Q 4 N S E # K 7 Y $ C 8 3 P I T 6 % 9 H U 2 R J * V 5 W A 1 B D G
- How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by either a symbol or number but not immediately followed by a letter?
E) None of theseB) Four
K, Y, C, V
- What will come in pace of (?) based on the given series?
5A* JV2 UR9 %HT ?
E) None of theseC) I63
See from the right side, start from 5, take to right and left leaving one.
- How many such vowels are there each of which is immediately followed by a symbol?
E) None of theseB) One
E followed by #
- If all the numbers are dropped from the arrangement, which of the following will be the twelfth from the right end of the above arrangement?
E) None of theseD) %
Q N S E # K Y $ C P I T % H U R J * V W A B D G
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
E) 1DAC) J*R
In J*R, all are adjacent
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a certain code, ‘make security in theme lists’ is written as ‘jo ti tis su nic’, ‘India make old regime’ is written as ‘die min tip ti’, ‘old lists with correction’ is written as ‘za tis die kee’, and ‘theme curbs regime’ is written as ‘tip ba nic’.
- What is the code for ‘security’ ?
E) Can’t be determinedE) Can’t be determined
Only 1 code contains security, and also ‘in’ not present in any codes, so for ‘security in’ – jo su
- What does ‘za’ stand for?
E) Either with or correctionE) Either with or correction
‘za’ present in only one, and then ‘old’ and ‘lists’ present in one one more.
- Which is the code for ‘India curbs lists’?
A) tis tic ba
B) min tip tis
C) ba min tis
D) tis min nic
E) None of theseC) ba min tis
India present in one – ‘India make old regime’, from that find the code of other three. India is min
Similarly with curbs – ‘theme curbs regime’, curbs – ba
lists – tis
- ’tis da tip’ could be a code for which of the following?
A) old regime lists
B) regime lists arise
C) correction theme case
D) India with regime
E) None of theseB) regime lists arise
tis – lists
since da and arise both not present so ‘da’ can be ‘arise’
tip – regime
- Which of the following may represent ‘transparency in old security’?
A) su die mac ti
B) die mac jo tip
C) die jo nic su
D) jo die su mac
E) None of theseD) jo die su mac
old – die
from 1st code, codes for security and in can’t be determined, but we can say that jo and su for security and in
and ‘transparency’ can be ‘ma’c, both of which are not present.