Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Q(1-3)A is sister of B. E is brother of B. E is son of H. H is married to F. F is daughter of G. F has only one daughter. G is married to C. E is brother of D. D is married to I.
How is I related to A ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Sister-in-law
- If M is brother of C then how is G related to M ?
4.Can’t be determined
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Can’t be determined
Gender of G is not known
- If R is daughter of I then how B is related to R ?
4.Can’t be determined
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Uncle
R daughter I brother B
- Q(4-5)A×B means A is brother of B
A÷B means A is sister of B
A+B means A is father of B
A-B means A is mother of B
Which of the following means P is nephew of K ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.K÷M-P×T
K sister M mother P brother T
- Which of the following means F is grandfather of G ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.F+J-G
F father J mother G
- Micael said, pointing to Mahavir “He is son of my granfather’s daughter’”.How is Micael related to Mahavir ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Cousin
Grand father’s daughter’ son – son => Cousin
- Q(7-8)M+N means M is Sister of N
[email protected] means M is Father of N
M÷N means M is Son of N
M%N means M is Mother of N
What will come in the place of ?. If P is grandson of Q is to be true in the given expression Q % T @ P ? S
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.÷
Q % T @ P ÷ S
Q mother T Father P Son S
- In which of the following pairs is the first person daughter of the second person with regard to the expression F @ G ÷ I + J ÷ H
5.None of theseAnswer -4.I, H
F- Father –G- son- I- sister –J- son- H
- Pointing to a lady in the photograph Kiran said, “She is the daughter of the daughter of the only son of my grand father.” How is the lady related to Kiran ?
5.None of theseAnswer -3.Niece
Grandfather –son-daughter of daughter
His sister’s daughter
- Pointing to a lady in photograph, Nitesh said, “Her mother is the only daughter of my mother’s mother.” How is Nitesh related to the lady?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Brother
Nitesh’s mothe’r sister’s son => brother