Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
Direction(1-4) Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions
There are six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U in a family. There are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the family. R is the sister of U. Q is the brother of T’s husband. S is the father of P and grandfather of U.
- Who is the mother in the family?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) T
- How many males are there in the family?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) four
- How is U related to T?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) son
- Which of the following is the group of brothers?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) PQU
- Pointing to a woman in the picture, Rajesh said her mother has only one grandchild whose mother is my wife. How is the woman in the picture related to Rajesh?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) wife
- Pointing to a photograph a lady tells prakash I am the only daughter of this lady and her son is your maternal uncle. How the speaker related to prakash father?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) wife
Direction: Q(7 – 8) Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions
A * B means A is the sister of B
A ÷ B means A is the brother of B
A + B means A is the father of B
A – B means A is the mother of B
- What is the relation between Q and S in ‘P + Q ÷ R – S’
a) Q is the aunt of S
b) Q is the uncle of S
c) Q is the mother of S
d) Q is the father of S
e) None of theseAnswer – b) Q is the uncle of S
- What is the relation between T and Q in ‘P*Q÷R+S*T’
a) T is the niece of Q
b) T is the son of Q
c) T is the nephew of Q
d) either a and b
e) None of theseAnswer – d) either a and b
- S, the son-in-law of Q, is the brother-in-law of P who is the brother of R. How is P is related to Q?
d) data inadequate
e) None of theseAnswer – b) son
Explanation : Place of R is not fixed, it may be the wife of S or may be the brother/sister of P. But the Relation between P and Q can be derived from the above information
- Rakesh introduced Priya as the sister of the father of my mother’s son . How is Priya related to Rakesh.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) Aunt
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts