Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for RBI,IBPS, SBI, RBI and all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Direction(1-5) Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions
‘P # Q’ means ‘P is the daughter of Q’
‘P © Q’ means ‘Q is the brother of P’
‘P = Q’ means ‘Q is the sister of P’
‘P & Q’ means ‘P is the son of Q’
‘P * Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’
‘P @ Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’
- Which of the following indicates that ‘A is the paternal uncle of S’?
1.A & M # P @ K © S
2.A & M & K @ P © S
3.S & K & P @ M © A
4.S & P # M @ K © A
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.S & K & P @ M © A
- What does the expression ‘A @ M = L © D &N’?
1.N is the wife of A
2.M is the son of N
3.M is the daughter of N
4.N is the husband of A
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.N is the husband of A
- Which of the following indicates ‘M is the daughter of S’?
1.M * A # R @ S @ T
2.S * A # R @ M @ T
3.Y @ S # O * M
4.Y © M = T # S
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.S * A # R @ M @ T
- Which of the following can be correct conclusion drawn from the expression
‘E&L @ C © T = R’?
1.C is the brother of R
2.L has two sons and two daughters
3.C is the sister of E
4.R is the sister of E
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.R is the sister of E
- Which of the following can be the correct conclusion drawn from the expression
‘T = R # U © S * K’?
1.K is the grandson of R
2.T is the uncle of U
3.U is the uncle of K
4.K is the niece of U
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these
K is sister of S. S is married to M. M is father of R. Q is son of P. S is mother-in-law of P. M has only one son and no daughter. K is married to T. N is daughter of K.
- How is P related to M?
3.Daughter in law
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Daughter in law
- How is K related to R ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Aunt
- A is the daughter of F. H is married to F. F is brother of B. Q is married to A. How H related to Q ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Mother-in-law
M+N means M is Sister of N
[email protected] means M is Father of N
M÷N means M is Son of N
M%N means M is Mother of N
- If L is grandson of M is to be true in the given expression,what will come in the place of ?
M % G @ L ?R
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.÷
M % G @ L ÷ R
M mother G Father L Son R
- In which of the following pairs is the first person daughter of the second person with regard to the expression
K @ R ÷ M +T ÷ N
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.M, N
K- Father –R- son- M- sister –T- son-N