Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for RBI,IBPS, SBI, RBI and all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
In a family there are two fathers, two mothers, one sister, one brother, two daughter, one mother-in-law, one daughter-in-law, two sister-in-law, one son, one grandfather, one grand mother and one grand daughter.
- How many married couples are there in the family ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Two
- How many female members in their family ?
5.None of these– 3.Four
- What is the maximum number of people in the family ?
5.None of these– 4.6
Direction Question(4-6): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
P @ Q means P is sister of Q
P % B means P is son of Q
P $ Q means P is mother of Q
P # Q means P is father of Q
Which of the following should come in place of ? to make the expression M is grandfather of S ?
- U % M # R ? T # S
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.@
U son :M father: R sister: T father S
- How is P related to O in the given expression ?
V $ O # Y @ Z % P
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Wife
V mother O father Y sister Z son P
Hence OP => Husband & wife => YZ => Children of OP
- A @ I % D $ F # G, what relationship can exist between D and G ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Grand Mother
A sister I son D mother F father G
- Z is father of M. M is married to B. B is mother of T. B has only one daughter, T is married to O. R is son of O.
How is B related to R ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Grand mother
P × Q means P is father of Q
P + Q means P is wife of Q
P ÷ Q means P is daughter of Q
P – Q means P is son of Q
- Which of the following relations are true based upon the relation given in the equation ?
A – B × C + D – E
1.E is mother-in-law of C
2.D is brother of A
3.E is wife of B
4.A is brother of C
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.A is brother of C
A son B father C wife D son E
- What will come in the place of ? to establish that M is the nephew of N in the expression M ? K ÷ L × N
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.-
M – K ÷ L × N
M son K daughter L father N
- How is A related to E in the expression A ÷ H × G – B ÷ E ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Granddaughter
A daughter H father G son B daughter E