Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Puzzle with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Q (1-5). Study the given information and answer the following questions.
Eight friends- Pravin, Qadir, Rohan, Satwik, Tilak, Umesh, Vinay and Wasim are sitting in the innermost circle. All of them are facing towards the center.
Number of persons sitting between Pravin and Qadir is same as the number of persons sitting between Satwik and Rohan. Three persons sit between Umesh and Wasim. Vinay sits to the immediate right of Rohan. Wasim sits second to the right of Tilak. Satwik sits third to the left of Tilak. Wasim is an immediate neighbor of Pravin.
They shuffled a pack of cards. Pravin draws the first card and changes his position according to the given conditions, In clock-wise remaining persons also draw cards and change their positions accordingly.
1. If the card drawn is Heart, the person moves to outer circle (same position) facing center.
2. If the card drawn is Spade, the person moves to outer circle facing center and moves two positions left.
3. If the card drawn is Club, the person who draws first moves to corner 1 of Square facing away from center, further if persons draw diamond they have to move to corners 2, 3 and 4 respectively facing away from the center.
4. If the card drawn is Diamond, the person remains in the same circle but faces away from center.
1. Pravin draws 10 of Club
2. Qadir draws Ace of Diamond
3. Rohan draws Queen of Heart
4. Satwik draws 7 of Diamond
5. Tilak draws 4 of Club
6. Umesh draws 3 of Heart
7. Vinay draws Ace of Spade
8. Wasim draws 9 of Spade
- After all the persons changed their places based on the above conditions, who among the following will be sitting at corner 2 of the Square?
Answer : 2.Tilak
- After all, the persons changing their places based on the above conditions, how many are facing towards center?
Answer : 4. Four
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions then who among the following is sitting to the immediate left of Vinay?
Answer : 5.None
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions, which of the following Pair are sitting in inner most circle?
1. Satwik and Wasim
2. Satwik and Qadir
3. Qadir and Rohan
4. Wasim and Rohan
Answer : 2.Satwik and Qadir
- After all, persons changing their places based on the above conditions, who among the following is sitting in outer circle exactly same position as Qadir is sitting in the inner circle?
Answer : 5.None
Q (6-10).Study the given information and answer the following questions.
Eight Persons are sitting in a straight line of eight vacant seats. Four of them are facing north and the remaining four persons are facing south. They also like Eight different vegetables -Carrot, Brinjal, Cabbage, Potato, Tomato, Beans, Broccoli, and Capsicum but not necessarily in same order. Those Eight people are also sitting in alphabetical order.
Person who likes Tomato sits third to the right of P. P neither likes Broccoli nor Carrot. Q faces south. Person who likes Brinjal sits third to the right of person who likes Potato. Three persons sit between the person who likes Broccoli and Carrot. P neither likes Broccoli nor Carrot. Person who likes Beans sits third to the left of the person who likes Tomato. Q sits second to the right of the person who likes Capsicum. Person who likes Carrot and Broccoli face same direction (i.e. both face either towards south or North). Person who likes Carrot sits to the immediate left of the person who likes Capsicum. Person who likes Cabbage sits third to the left of R. Three persons sit between the Person who likes Cabbage and the person who likes Brinjal.
- Who among the following is not sitting in the row?
5. Cannot be determined
Answer : 4.V
- Who among the following is not facing north?
- Which of the flowing given vegetable does T like?
- If P is related to Beans, Q is related to Brinjal, Then who is related to Broccoli?
Answer : 3. R
- Which of the following combination is true?
1. M – Carrot
2. N – Capsicum
3. O – Beans
4. P – Brinjal
5. U – Cabbage
Answer : 5. U – Cabbage