Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Blood Relation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Directions(1-3): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions
A+B means A is the daughter of B.
A-B means A is the husband of B.
A*B means A is the brother of B.
- If P+Q-R, which of the following is true?
1) R is the mother of P
2) R is the sister in law of P
3) R is the aunt of P
4) R is the mother in law of P
5) None of these1) R is the mother of P
- If P*Q+R, which of the following is true?
1) P is the brother of R
2) P is the uncle of R
3) P is the son of R
4) P is the father of P
5) None of these3) P is the son of R
- If P+Q*R, which of the following is true?
1) P is the niece of R
2) P is daughter of P
3) P is the cousin of R
4) P is the daughter in law of R
5) None of these1) P is the niece of R
- If A $ B means “A is father of B‘ , A # B means ‘A is daughter of B‘ , A @ B means ‘A
is sister of B‘ ,
then how is K related to M in H @ K $ L # M?
4) Cannot be determined
5) None1) Husband
- If A+B means A is the sister of B; A-B means A is the brother of B; A*B means A is
the daughter of B, which of the following shows the relation that E is the maternal
uncle of D?
5) None of these5) None of these
- P-Q means Q is son of P and P*Q means P is brother of Q, P/Q means Q is sister of
P, and P+Q means P is mother of Q. Which of the following is definitely true about
1) K is father of L and M
2) L is the daughter of K and is the niece of her uncle N
3) K is the father of M and L-his son and daughter respectively
4) M is the uncle of K‘s brother N
5) None of these2) L is the daughter of K and is the niece of her uncle N
- K is brother of T. M is mother of K. W is brother of M. how is W related to T?
1) Maternal Uncle
2) Paternal Uncle
4) Data Inadequate
5) None of these1) Maternal Uncle
Directions(8-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given
P/Q means P is father of Q
P+Q means P is the mother of Q
P-Q means P is the brother of Q
P*Q means P is the sister of Q
- 8. If A+B/C-D, then A is D‘s __________?
5) None of these3) Grandmother
- If A*B/C-D+E, then A is E‘s
3) Maternal uncle
5) None of these1) Grand-aunt
- Which of the following shows that A is aunt of E?
5) None of these2) A*B/C*D-E