Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample FromData Intrepretation that is important for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
- What was the total no of males working in company A in the year 2014,males working in company B in the year 2012 and females working in company D in the year 2013 together ?
E)None of theseAnswer – B)1500
Explanation :Total =650+400+450 =1500
- What was the average no of female employees working in all the companies together in 2011 ?
E)None of theseAnswer – A)475
2011 female = 400+450+600+450/4 = 475
- Total no of male employees working in Company C over all the years together was approximately what % of total no of employees working in the year 2014 in all the companies together ?
E)None of theseAnswer – C)55%
C Male = 350+550+350+650+400 = 2300
Total employees 2007= 650+400+500+150+650+500+700+600 = 4150
% = 2300*100/4150 = 55.42 = 55%
- What was the respective ratio between the no of males in Company D in the year 2012, no of females in company A in the year 2013 and the no of males in company B in the year 2012 ?
E)None of theseAnswer – D) 11:5:8
Explanation :550:250:400 = 55:25:40 = 11:5:8
- If 20% of males and 30% of female employees in company B in the year 2011 were handicapped, then what was the total no of handicapped candidates in that company in the same year ?
E)None of theseAnswer – A)185
M = 20*250/100 = 50
F = 450*30/100 = 135
Total = 135+50 = 185
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
In a College there are 1200 students who have visited 5 different cities – Delhi, Kolkata, Varanasi, Mumbai and Jodhpur. Forty five percent of the total students are boys. Thirty percent of the total girls visited Mumbai. Two-fifths of the total girls visited Delhi. Number of girls who visited Jodhpur is half of the girls visited Delhi. Two-thirds of the remaining girls visited Kolkata. Total no of students who visited Mumbai is 300. Twenty percent of the total boys visited Delhi. Forty percent of the total boys visited Jodhpur.Equal no of boys visited Kolkata and Varanasi.
- What is the total no of girls who visited Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata together ?
E)None of theseAnswer – D)506
Girls = 264+198+44 =506
- What is the average no of boys who visited Jodhpur, Varanasi and Mumbai ?
E)None of theseAnswer – B)125
Explanation :Avg Male = 216+57+102/3 = 125
- Total no of boys who visited Kolkata is what percentage of the total no of girls ?
E)None of theseAnswer – A) 8.7%
Total G = 660
% = 57*100/660 = 8.63% = 8.7%
- What is the ratio between the total no girls students to total no of boys students?
E)None of theseAnswer – C)11:9
G = 660
B = 540
660:540 = 66:54 = 11:9
- What is the difference between the total no of boys students visited Delhi, Varanasi to total no of girls students visited Kolkata and Jodhpur ?
E)None of theseAnswer – D)11
D+V = 108+57 = 165
K+J = 44+132 = 176
Difference = 176-165 =11