Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which state government announced to open Sanskrit University for Schedule Castes (SCs) which will be named after Sanskrit poet Maharishi Valmiki?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya PradeshB. Haryana
- Which of the following is set to launch Department of Veterans Affairs (DOVA)?
A. Indian Army
B. Sahitya Awards Academy
C. Indian Airforce
D. Ministry of Economic AffairsA. Indian Army
- China, Japan and South Korea will hold a summit in Seoul, South Korea for the first time after 2012 when the summit which held annually discontinued due to tension dating back to World War Two between
A. South Korea and China
B. China and Japan
C. Japan and South Korea
D. All three economiesC. Japan and South Korea
- Name an Indian-origin engineer who had been invited by Queen Elizabeth II to Buckingham Palace.
A. Garima Sardana
B. Kritika Nanda
C. Roma Agrawal
D. Priya AgrawalC. Roma Agrawal
- The Hyderabad-based Indian School of Business (ISB) has signed Memorandum of Understanding with Deakin University to collaborate in research, teaching, and student exchange programmes. Deakin University is in
D. OttawaB. Melbourne
- Who has been elected as President of Guatemala?
A. Itzel Mayan
B. Otto Molina
C. Sandra Torres
D. Jimmy MoralesD. Jimmy Morales
- Who has been appointed as head of Latin American business of Mumbai-headquartered Drug major Lupin
A. Kelis Kerger
B. Martin Mercer
C. Mary D’Souza
D. Sam ClintonB. Martin Mercer
- A scientifically validated anti-diabetes herbal drug named ‘BGR-34’ is launched by a Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It is for
A. Rs 10
B. Rs 20
C. Rs 5
D. Rs 15C. Rs 5
- Deepika Kumari has won the Silver medal in five years at the 2015 Archery World Cup Final. She belongs to
D. RaipurB. Ranchi
- Who among the following won silver medal in Archery World Cup Final?
A. Abhishek Verma
B. Sandeep Kumar
C. Jayanta Talukdar
D. Rahul BanerjeeA. Abhishek Verma
- South Africa won the One Day International (ODI) series against India by
D. 3-1A. 3-2
- Which among the following is going to buy flash memory giant SanDisk (SNDK) for $19 billion?
B. Western Digital
D. ToshibaB. Western Digital