Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Insurance Quiz section in Affairs cloud, which is useful for LIC ADO 2015,UIIC assaistant,OICl AO and many more upcoming insurance exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to View Insurance Page
- Insurance company transfers the insurance which cannot bear by them to which of the following ?
A re insurance company is the Insurer for Insurance company
- Which of the following is customer of a Reinsurer?
2)High Networth Individual
3)Licenced Insurance Agents
Reinsurance company is the Insurer for the Insurance Company
- The Non Government organizations(NGO) helps the insurance industry mainly in
1)Linking third party administrators
3)Drafting new regulations
4)Linking buyers and sellers4)Linking buyers and sellers
NGO spread Awareness as well as In rural on deeper Penetration through Micro Insurance
- Investment by foreign direct investors in to Insurance companies is restricted to what percent?
On recommendation of Mahlotra Committee , Under Joint venture , the foreign player can not have more than 26% stake
- Based on which aspect,Churning is bad ?
1)Agents earn Lower Commission on churning
2)Policyholders suffer due to surrender charges and benefits
3)Policyholder gets more benefits
4)Insurance companies get good branding2)Policyholders suffer due to surrender charges and benefits
Repeatedly encouraging clients to switch policies / Investments from one another is called churning
- What is the maximum Time in which The insurer should settle a claim when all documents are submitted
4)15 days3)30 days
According to IRDA Regulation 2002 , a claim under a life insurance policy will have to be paid or be disputed with giving relevant information within 30 days from the date of receipt of all necessary documents & clarifications
- A missing person is considered to be dead after how many years of missing ?
Sec 107 & 108 of indian evidence act 1872 deals with presumption of death , Waiting period of 7 years is seen in case of person missing
- A insurer advertises through daily news paper . What type of marketing is
3)Solicitation of Policy
4)Insurance selling3)Solicitation of Policy
IRDA regulations on advertisements include all printed and published materials from Insurer as well as Agents
- MWP- If the policy is endorsed under MWP – then the beneficiaries are wife and ?
Beneficiaries under MWPA can be Wife , Children , Wife & Children , Adopted Child
- How is complaint to be launched with an insurance ombudsman?
1)Made face to face
2)made in writing
3)through newspaper advertisement
4)orally over the phone2)made in writing