Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From Data Intrepretation that is important for IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to View Quantitative Aptitude Quiz Page
- Sum of Rs.118 was shared among 50 boys and girls,each girl receive Rs.2.60 and boy receive Rs.1.80.Find the number of girls.
- A Mixture contain 88% of sulphur,another mixture contain 70% of sulphur.In order to get 84% of sulphur,in what ratio these two must be mixed.
- In what ratio water be mixed with juice costing Rs.12 per liter to obtain a mixture worth of Rs.8 per litre?
- In what proportion must sugar at Price 4.10 per kg must be mixed with weat at Price 4.60 per kg, so that the mixture be worth Rs 4.30 a Kg ?
D)None of theseA)3:2
- In what proportion must water be mixed with milk to gain 40 % by selling it at cost price ?
40 : 100
2 : 5
- 400 gm spirit solution has 30 % spirit in it , what is the ratio of spirit should be added to make it 80 % in the solution ?
- One alloy contains silver and copper in the ratio 5:1 and the other contains in the ratio 7:2 respectively. What weights of the 2 must be melted together, so as to make a 5 lb mass with 80% silver?
- Box A contains wheat worth Rs.30 per kg and box B contains wheat worth Rs.40 per kg.If both A and B are mixed in the the ratio 4:7 then the price of mixture per kg is
- In what ratio must a person mix three kinds of Oats costing him Rs 1.20,Rs 1.44 and Rs 1.74 per Kg so that the mixture may be worth Rs 1.41 per Kg?
- Some amount out of Rs. 10000 was lent at 6 % p.a. and the remaining at 4% p.a. If the total simple interest from both the fractions in 5 years was Rs. 1500, then the ratio of the 2 different amount is
THANKS SHEERIN FATHIMA :)