As all of you know it very well that IBPS RRB PO Mains was conducted on 13 October 2019. You must be eagerly waiting for the reviews and analysis of this exam, so affairs cloud is here with the detailed analysis of this exam.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite Time of 2 hours
|English / Hindi Language||40||40|
Overall Good Attempts: 109-120
Reasoning Ability (Moderate – Difficult):
Reasoning section was moderate to difficult. It consisted of 40 questions of 50 marks.
- Seating arrangement & Puzzles[Stack, Age, Linear Arrangement(certain number)]
- Syllogism(Only a few)
- Machine-Input Output
- Alphabet Coding
- Logical reasoning(Statements & Courses of action)
Good attempts – 23 – 27
Quantitative Aptitude (Difficult):
This section was the toughest of all and the choice of right questions was very important. Questions were asked based on
- Data Interpretation(Missing DI, Pie Chart, Bar graph, and Caselet)
- Quantity Comparison
- Arithmetic Questions
Good Attempts- 12-14
English Language (Moderate):
English section had a lot of doable questions but was lengthy. Time management was very important to score good marks in this section. Questions were based on
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Jumbled Sentence
- Match the Column
- Error detection
- Vocabulary based questions
- Usage of words
- Miscellaneous Questions
Good Attempts- 25+
Computer Knowledge (Moderate):
Some of the questions were tricky in this section.
Computer Knowledge Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019:
- What is the generation of ENIAC?
- Name the most common tool used to restrict access to a computer system?
- Photo-editing, spreadsheet, and word processing were examples of?
- Input/Output Devices
- What is the base of the Hexadecimal number system?
- IP Address
- Among the following which is the popular DOS-based package?
- Hardware-related questions
- How many MB is equal to 1 GB?
- Full-Form of DBMS
- MS Access is a?
Good Attempts – 25+
General Awareness/Financial Awareness (Moderate):
- General Awareness section was of moderate level. It includes Current Affairs and Static GK only. Most of the CA questions asked from the last six months(April to September). One or two questions asked from 2018
Topic-wise Weight-age in General Awareness:
|Topic||Number of Questions asked|
Good Attempts – 24 – 27
**Reviews are purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.