Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with the explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples for IBPS PO 2017. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Q(1-5) Study the following table and answer the following questions
- Profit made by B is R.9170 then B invested for how many months?
A. 3 Months
B. 4 Months
C. 5 Months
D. 6 Months
E. 7 MonthsC. 5 Months
7x/(72+7x)*28034 = 9170
X = 5 months
- Profit made by D is Rs.9008 then What is the investment made by D?
A. Rs 20,000
B. Rs 25,000
C. Rs 40,000
D. Rs 80,000
E. Cannot be determinedE. Cannot be determined
Investment cannot be determined based on above data
- Sum of Investments made by J,K and L is Rs 1,05,000 and profit made by K is Rs.9984 then K’s investment is?
A. Rs 20,000
B. Rs 25,000
C. Rs 30,000
D. Rs 40,000
E. Rs 45,000A. Rs 20,000
J+K+L = 10500
8X/(59+8X) *28392 =9984
X = 4
Then J:K:L = 8:4:9
K= 4/21*105000 = 20000
- The total investment by M, N and O together is Rs.95,000 of which N invested the highest and difference M and N is Rs.25,000 of what is the total profit made by M, N and O together if N makes a profit of Rs. 7587?
E. NoneD. 28381
M = 20,000 N = 45,000 O = 30,000
M:N:O =4:9:6 Time period = 8:3:7
27/(32+27+42) *X = 7587
- Who among G, H and I made maximum profit?
D. Both G and H
E. Both H and IE. Both H and I
Profits of G:H:I = 15:16:16
Q(6-10) Study the table which contains temperatures in degrees and answer the following questions
- The average temperature from Monday to Saturday in which of the following city is Minimum?
E. HyderabadE. Hyderabad
- In which of the following cities average temperature from Monday to Saturday are equal?
A. Indore and Bhopal
B. Bhopal and Delhi
C. Delhi and Chennai
D. Chennai and Hyderabad
E. Hyderabad and IndoreC. Delhi and Chennai
Solution: Chennai = Delhi = 179
- In Which of the following day recorded Minimum average temperature in all five cities together?
E. FridayD. Thursday
Solution: Thursday = 142
- What is the average temperature in degrees of Bhopal in all six days together?
E. 30B. 28.5
171/6 = 28.5
- If in all cities temperature on Sunday recorded 5 degrees more than their respective Saturday’s temperature then in which of the following city would record maximum average temperature from Monday to Sunday?
E. HyderabadA. Indore
Then Sunday temperature’s would be as follows
Indore: 37 Bhopal:35 Delhi:32 Chennai: 32 Hyderabad: 33
Then Indore would record maximum average temperature