Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are providing Free IBPS Clerk course 2015 and creating sample questions in Reasoning, the type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions: In a certain code, ‘rising prices are main problem’ is written as ‘ ku poo qi da su’, ‘control the prices rising more rapidly” is written as ‘ja qi chi nic poo die’, ‘control inflation problem’ is written as ‘da chi pic’, ‘more prices affect badly’ is written as ‘nic ra poo mo’, and ‘poors are rapidly affect’ is written as ‘tic die ku ra’.
- What is the code for ‘the’? A) nic B) poo C) qi D) ja E) None of theseD) ja Explanation: We see that – ‘the’ is only present in ‘control the prices rising more rapidly” is written as ‘ja qi chi nic poo die’. So if we see whole data then qi, chi, nic, poo, and die all are present somewhere in codes, this means only ‘ja’ is left which is for ‘the’.
- What does ‘tic’ stand for? A) are B) effect C) poors D) rapidly E) can’t be determinedC) poors Explanation: Same reason as given in 1st question. ‘tic’ only present in ‘poors are rapidly affect’ is written as ‘tic die ku ra’
- Which of the following may be the code for ‘control badly affect problem’? A) mo chi nic ra B) su da ra nic C) da qi mo su D) ra chi da mo E) None of theseD) ra chi da mo Explanation: control is present in 2nd and 3rd code. So control – chi affect in 4th and 5th code, so affect – ra problem in 1st and 3rd code, so problem – da badly is only present in ‘more prices affect badly’ is written as ‘nic ra poo mo’. So for badly we will have to find codes for ‘more prices affect’ ‘affect’ is ‘ra’. ‘more’ and ‘prices’ is are present in 2nd and 4th, so we get badly – mo
- Which of the following may be the code for ‘rising inflation are main concern’? A) su phi poo ku pic B) pic ra qi su da C) pic ku su phi qi D) ra su nic qi da E) None of theseC) pic ku su phi qi
- Which of the following is written as ‘nic die ra poo’? A) rapidly affect more poors B) rising problem affect badly C) control rapidly rising problem D) more prices affect rapidly E) None of theseD) more prices affect rapidly
Directions (6-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions that follow: Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each. In row 1 – A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting and are facing South. In row 2 – P, Q, R, S, T and V are sitting and are facing North. D sits third to the right of B. Either D or B sits at an extreme end of the line. The one who faces B sits second to the right of T. Two people fit between Q and V. Neither Q nor V sits at an extreme end of the line. The immediate neighbour of Q faces the person who sits third to the left of A. C and E are immediate neighbours. R sits second to the left of P. E does not face the immediate neighbour of S.
- Who amongst the following sit at the extreme ends of the rows? A) S, D B) B, P C) F, R D) A, S E) B, VD) A, S
- How many persons are seated between F and C? A) one B) two C) three D) four E) none of theseB) two
- A is related to P in the same way as D is related to Q based on the given arrangement. Which of the following is E related to, following the same pattern? A) R B) S C) T D) P E) VB) S
- Which of the following is true regarding E? A) V faces E B) F is an immediate neighbour of E C) V faces the one who is second to the right of E D) E sits at one of the extreme ends of the line E) B sits second to the right of E.C) V faces the one who is second to the right of E
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to this group? A) P – E B) Q – E C) V – A D) R – F E) T – BE) T – B